The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senaburrs @ 4:30 pm | SNP, TSN5

Beary Sweet

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Green playing them 14-15 minutes has kept them fresh for each game. I'm impressed he actually did that, and the Sedin's aren't chirping about it. 

Why would they, they've been waiting for 1-2 years for people to take over top minutes. It could have happened 1-2 years ago if we had enough talent in the system, but refilling the cupboards has been a slow process. 

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

So, aside from Randy's gut ... what's the game look like? Do we have momentum? Nilsson still good?

Nilsson still good

nothing else noteworthy this period really, Burmi having a good game, pouliot and Gudbransson been solid

Just now, Green Building said:

Why would they, they've been waiting for 1-2 years for people to take over top minutes. It could have happened 1-2 years ago if we had enough talent in the system, but refilling the cupboards has been a slow process. 

lots of veteran guys would whine. Just nice to see them put their heads down and go to work. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

true, but I never got the sense work ethic was an issue with Erik. Willie Mitchell loves the guy so thats enough for me. 

He's definitely got something to prove this year. I'm almost positive he hurt his wrist on Zack Kassian's head last year and we really never saw the real Guddy.

Archived