The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Senaburrs @ 4:30 pm | SNP, TSN5

Beary Sweet

58 minutes ago, oldnews said:

I agree - but Boeser is an exceptional type of prospect - steps in and looks seasoned, with elite hockey intelligence, from day 1.

Baertschi on the other hand seems to need a month or two every season before hitting his stride - not sure what it is about his confidence, but he's repeatedly needed time to get on a roll.  Even then, I think the team is deepening it's youth, and he's upticked and likely to be moved for more value than was spent to acquire him, so no big deal.  Won't be surprised if something gives where Edler or Hutton are concerned either, even after losing Sbisa and Tryamkin.   If they fall off the pace fairly rapidly without Edler around, he might be the guy to be moved this year, if not, perhaps Hutton - but they do have moveable assets.

I agree.

3 minutes ago, apollo said:

Like to see Virtanen with the Twins, Burmistrov with Sutter, Granlund centering the third line, and Bo back where he belongs - on the second line.  I think there is too much politics going on in the Canuck's dressing room.  It might just create a schism in the room.  I hope not, but I can see it happening.

1 hour ago, BananaMash said:

I'm more concerned about whether or not this GDT can reach quality levels like last games.

We must save the quality for when we're are inevitably blown out 10-1 against the Avs.

Archived