The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Boston Bruins | Thursday ~ October 19, 2017 | 4PM PT

Green Goblin

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

I've seen their commercials. I'm guessing the connection between your home and Nord servers are encrypted then. Like an SSL with a company and you work from home through the web browser. We have that now - an application which interacts directly with the firewall and you open an RDP session on your home machine. But the traffic between Netflix US and Seattle is just regular traffic. Obviously big brother could see you are connected to them but not what you are viewing. In theory though it could still be traced backwards, it's just more work compared to sniffing your regular Internet connection

no I'm pretty sure Nord has encryption options too 

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

I've seen their commercials. I'm guessing the connection between your home and Nord servers are encrypted then. Like an SSL with a company and you work from home through the web browser. We have that now - an application which interacts directly with the firewall and you open an RDP session on your home machine. But the traffic between Netflix US and Seattle is just regular traffic. Obviously big brother could see you are connected to them but not what you are viewing. In theory though it could still be traced backwards, it's just more work compared to sniffing your regular Internet connection

Which the extra effort is not worth big brothers time 99.9% of the time unless they have reason to. 

39 minutes ago, The Big Luongo said:

At this point watching the soft brutal play of the Sedins is real sickening. 

I would never have opted for Goldy and another player who can add something/anything from Utica replace the Sedins even after last years disappointing season but after watching them up until now I'm thinking this team would be better off.

They can't do anything right any talent they had is gone it's as sad as it gets.

And this is early in the year.  For the last few years they have usually faded after Christmas.

Some people still think they will be re-signed for next year.   These people should be forced to watch this game and the last one a few times. 

In retospect, it would have been nice to see them retired last Spring.  At the very least, this Spring.  

Archived