The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Sabres | October 20th | 4:00 pm PST

Roberts

Canucks @ Sabres Predictions  

137 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, Tre Mac said:

What's going to separate this team from last year is how well they respond after a loss.  Green so far is not afraid to make changes if things aren't working out, so I fully expect the Canucks to come out a blazing.  I know I will be blazing.... laterB)

4-2 Nucks 

Igor EronkoVerified account @IgorEronko
FollowFollow @IgorEronko
More

Nikita Tryamkin: Vancouver is a dope city. Everywhere you go it’s not just smell, it really stinks of weed #CanucksNHL_2017_2018_Canucks.png

3:32 PM - 24 Sep 2017

5 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Whatever happened to ..... he was already given a game misconduct so that is sufficient punishment ?  Oh right...we're the Canucks.

What really sucks is he will now be considered a repeat offender if anything happens again  :(  

24 minutes ago, ArkDepot said:
FollowFollow @IgorEronko
More

Nikita Tryamkin: Vancouver is a dope city. Everywhere you go it’s not just smell, it really stinks of weed #CanucksNHL_2017_2018_Canucks.png

I apologize on behalf of the City of Vancouver for being solely responsible for Tryamkin going back to the USSRussia, my bad.

2 minutes ago, redhdlois said:

Whatever happened to ..... he was already given a game misconduct so that is sufficient punishment ?  Oh right...we're the Canucks.

What really sucks is he will now be considered a repeat offender if anything happens again  :(  

Well now the bigger question will be how will it affect his game in terms of playing physical. Hopefully it doesn't because I consider him a big piece to our back end.

Even though we lost, I think Tanev and Stecher stepped up and played well with the added minutes. Oddly it was the left side that had the most issues yesterday. The puck support from the forwards had something to do with that though. I hope for a better team game today.

4-2 Canucks win.

Go Canucks Go!!!!

38 minutes ago, ArkDepot said:
FollowFollow @IgorEronko
More

Man... someone needs to give Tree a toke... maybe he'll lighten up. 

Ungrateful punk. Bring on the minus Tryamkin fan boys... classless comments by him after departing. Not to mention garbage attitude while he was here too... liking instagram posts of Canucks losses... entitled baby stuck in a giants body. 

People are begging to live here yet he's too good for the city. 

12 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

I apologize on behalf of the City of Vancouver for being solely responsible for Tryamkin going back to the USSRussia, my bad.

Nothing to apologize about. Hope the door hit him on the way out. 

5 minutes ago, apollo said:

Ungrateful punk. Bring on the minus Tryamkin fan boys... classless comments by him after departing. Not to mention garbage attitude while he was here too... liking instagram posts of Canucks losses... entitled baby stuck in a giants body. 

Entitled cos he doesn't smoke weed?

ok.

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

Relax....that quote is from a month ago......Tryamkin meant no disrespect by those comments (merely an observation that peeps smoke a lot of weed here)..He also mentioned in the same interview (which you haven't read yet ) that he loves the fans and city.

Archived