The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Hischier and Hall

the harry

What an extremly high skilled and fast duo, Hischier and Hall. It looks that there is chemistry between the two. They play both a 200ft game and they are almost deadly in 3-3 overtime.

Maybe we have just seen the beginning of something special.

5 hours ago, the harry said:

What an extremly high skilled and fast duo, Hischier and Hall. It looks that there is chemistry between the two. They play both a 200ft game and they are almost deadly in 3-3 overtime.

Maybe we have just seen the beginning of something special.

I think NJ is looking like a great up and coming team; especially with Schneid's backing them up.  Getting that 1st overall was a game changer for that team (and stings even more for Canuck fans).  Happy for Hall too.  Bet he's feeling a whole lot better about the trade now.

8 hours ago, Rocksterh8 said:

Good for them, why is this on a Canucks board?

Agreed 100%.  We should hate all the other teams and want their fans to suffer.  When I saw the thread title, must first thought was the two players collided and were injured.  

11 hours ago, Alflives said:

Agreed 100%.  We should hate all the other teams and want their fans to suffer.  When I saw the thread title, must first thought was the two players collided and were injured.  

Bad luck wishes to others are always coming back to you. Think at your karma or you may be back as a cat, alfs favourite food, in your next life.

Archived