The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Buffalo Sabres

-Vintage Canuck-

9 minutes ago, apollo said:

YESSSS! CUP OR BUST! 

where are the idiots saying DD should be on waivers? Show yourselves! 

(I even said he's not worth 2.65... So I'm one of the idiots too) 

Oh I'm just looking for @nickels to eat some crow. Where you at? I've been wrong before to its okay. 

I love what Green's doing with the Sedins so far. Keep them away from d-zone assignments, use them situationally, keep them fresh. I hope he keeps Virtanen there for a couple of games to see if some chemistry can develop, I like Virtanen as the aggressive forechecker/speed presence on their line.

Fantastic effort from the Sutter and Horvat lines (although Bo/Baer/Boeser didn't score, they had a lot of good offensive shifts). Vanek had some nice moments as well, probably the best of the free agent signings so far, but his line is a bit of a mish mash of parts... still waiting on Gagner to show something.

Just now, Plsdontdoit said:

It wasn't about the offside it was if he got control or not

See in my mind, the leagues description allows a huge grey area for them to pick and choose throughout the year.  If that was in Boston during game 6 of the 2011 finals, I guarantee it would've been called off-side.  

5 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Henrik and Daniel revolutionized the game with their movement and passing.  We were all lucky to be able to watch them in their prime.  Even with the speed of the game today they are still contributing.  They are the greatest Canucks and two of the greatest people to ever play a professional sport.

Archived