The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Buffalo Sabres

-Vintage Canuck-

19 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Lidstrom with a near untouchable mark. WOW. 

Anyone in the pipe to challenge that? Backstrom possibly but I dunno. I'm shocked Henny won't get that.

Henrik would need to play 2-3 more years to maybe get there.

11 minutes ago, 6string said:

Virtanen with 10:22 of ice time tonight, I think your right - Jake may be the guy.

Same as last year before being sent down....... the more he played, the better he was.

Didn't watch the game, but judging from the comments its seems like Dorsett and the 4th were excellent tonight.

How's Virtanen with the Sedins? Did he stick with the Sedins the whole game? Got a point with em.

3 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Didn't watch the game, but judging from the comments its seems like Dorsett and the 4th were excellent tonight.

How's Virtanen with the Sedins? Did he stick with the Sedins the whole game? Got a point with em.

Calling them the 4th line right now isn't too fitting.

They're the second line let's face it.

4 minutes ago, Odd. said:

They made some good plays and weren’t hemmed in our end at all. I say let him stay with the twins for the next two and see where it goes. As long as they are not depended on to score 2 or 3, they should be fine. 

1 minute ago, Chip Kelly said:

For a cut rate sure. Anything else and good luck with Modo.

It will be. Do fans already forget the discount they already took?

These guys will sign for 3-4 million just to give the team a better chance. Just wait and see.

5 minutes ago, Odd. said:

Virtanen was excellent with Sedins and had an assist on the winning goal. And his minutes also hit double digits for the first time this season.

Archived