The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Buffalo Sabres

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

I could see Hutton being forced out Travis Green knows and trusts Pouliot.

Hutton has size but doesn't play physical doesn't have a great shot either or great offensive numbers.

Could be redundant now with Stecher and Pouliot present.

Showcased him for 26 minutes tonight....for the Baertsch, Hutton, Reinhart deal lol.

10 minutes ago, the_impersonator13 said:

Can we please get a post game conference where those 2 idiots Botchford and Patterson don't ask every question? 

They may be idiots/jerks/bums, but they're also not afraid of asking questions that we're also itching to get an answer for.

Like another poster said earlier, without them shooting straight the post-game presser will be full of lip services and cliches that I certainly won't bother to listen.

1 minute ago, TheRick said:

I thought Last Name should of got second star. He got robbed! Also good goal by Daniel, despite the controversy surrounding it, but nevertheless he just needs 11 more points to reach 1000 points.

If Green keeps Jake with the Sedins, reaching 11 points shouldn't be a problem and probably reached quicker.

26 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

It will be. Do fans already forget the discount they already took?

These guys will sign for 3-4 million just to give the team a better chance. Just wait and see.

Low as possible with bonus potential would be great for Van going forward.   

2 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

The winning goal was offside.  The league giving one back to our boys. 

Yeah, it generally evens out over the season—just wait for it to hit the fan when it goes the other way ::D

Archived