aliboy

Alien Message??

Thought this was interesting. I hadn't heard anything about this until I came across it today, if anyone has more information please share. 

https://www.fromthegrapevine.com/innovation/breakthrough-listen-green-bank-observatory-radio-pulses

Here's another article.

https://www.sciencealert.com/we-just-picked-up-15-mysterious-radio-signals-from-a-distant-galaxy

Edited by aliboy
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Finally some “real” news.

Netflix is going to reboot Alf with a younger handsome version from Melmac.

Reminds me of the guy who claimed to be from the future and said we'd see Aliens in 2018 lol

18 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Reminds me of the guy who claimed to be from the future and said we'd see Aliens in 2018 lol

Same guy that said he goes back in time, and needs people with weapons, and safety is not guaranteed?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Same guy that said he goes back in time, and needs people with weapons, and safety is not guaranteed?

Haha that ad was posted in the Prince George paper and went viral. 

• Upvote 1

The real question is how long before Trump includes "Outer Space" in the travel ban? And how long before Hawaii blocks it.B)

Of course, he could always ask congress for funding for a "Sky Wall"....(transparent of course)

10 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The real question is how long before Trump includes "Outer Space" in the travel ban? And how long before Hawaii blocks it.B)

Of course, he could always ask congress for funding for a "Sky Wall"....(transparent of course)

Jokes on him. Space reptilians have already infiltrated Washington. His efforts would be futile

Just now, Tortorella's Rant said:

Jokes on him. Space reptilians have already infiltrated Washington. His efforts would be futile

I think Ted Cruz represents irrefutable proof of this hypothesis.

• Upvote 2

At least it's not an alien massage, those probes hurt.

Spoiler

...so I am told

4 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

400 billion stars in the Milky Way. 200 Billion galaxies in the observable university. The vastness of it all makes me dizzy...

• Upvote 1

Well, I just watched like 20 alien videos now, hope the 'Men in Black' don't come for me..

13 hours ago, Canorth said:

400 billion stars in the Milky Way. 200 Billion galaxies in the observable university. The vastness of it all makes me dizzy...

I recently watched a BBC program (or should that be "programme"^_^) on galaxies. They said that the Milky way and Andromeda are actually on a collision course, (of course none of us will be around to see it happen......okay, maybe Keith Richards) but vast distances between the stars meant that it would be a distinct possibility that the two would just pass through one another....

I can hear Trump's speech now: "When Andromeda sends their stars, they're not sending their best.....they're white dwarfs...they're neutron stars...they're red giants....they're Pulsars and Quasars.....and some I assume are G class stars..."

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Upvote 3