The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] WASHINGTON CAPITALS @ VANCOUVER CANUCKS | OCT.26 | 7:00PM | SNP | SN650 |

J-23

Image result for WASHINGTON CAPITALS LOGO                           VS.                     Image result for VANCOUVER CANUCKS LOGO                

TEAM STATS                                                                                                                              TEAM STATS:

RECORD: 4-4-1                                                                                                                          RECORD: 5-3-1

TEAM LEADERS:                                                                                                                       TEAM LEADERS:

GOALS: A. OVECHKIN - 10                                                                                                       GOALS: DEREK DORSETT - 5

ASSISTS: E. KUZNETSOV - 12                                                                                                 ASSISTS: MICHAEL DEL ZOTTO - 5

POINTS: N. BACKSTROM - 12                                                                                                  POINTS: DEREK DORSETT - 6

1y96v7.jpg

VANCOUVER CANUCKS:

Forwards

Player Headshot           Player Headshot        Player Headshot

Player Headshot            Player Headshot       Player Headshot 

Player Headshot           Player Headshot           Player Headshot

Player Headshot            Player Headshot        Player Headshot

Defensive Pairings

Player Headshot                Player Headshot

Player Headshot              Player Headshot

Player Headshot              Player Headshot           

Goalies

Player Headshot                Player Headshot

WASHINGTON CAPITALS:

Forwards

ALEX OVECHKIN - EVGENY KUZNETSOV - ALEX CHIASSON

TOM WILSON - NICKLAS BACKSTROM - T.J. OSHIE

BRETT CONNOLLY - LARS ELLER - JAKUB VRANA

NATHAN WALKER - JAY BEAGLE - DEVANTE SMITH-PELLY

Defensive Pairings

CHRISTIAN DJOOS - JOHN CARLSON

BROOKS ORPIK - MADISON BOWEY

DMITRI ORLOV - TAYLOR CHORNEY

Goalies

BRADEN HOLTBY

PHILIPP GRUBAUER

HALLOWEEN NEWS:

WITCHES.thumb.jpg.03956d16767002c39e72e3305c151d14.jpg

The three witches of Washington needed some kids to cast a spell 

33983ed1155070cb250920ea480ea577--garry-marshall-sanderson-sisters.jpg.a8d6527f8c587479dec9f826645241b6.jpg

There master told them to go after the Nucks young ones.....

Image result for vancouver canucks brock boeser

On other news...

JB.jpg.9c5d96bd95b698ea4357761577cc0ea3.jpg

JB is hoping to find some new kids for the next draft. Hopefully we can have another excellent draft! Keep up the good work JB.

Ghostbusters1_3046771k.jpg.c772a4306b11985f7f70b6396b67b485.jpg

Sedins and Virtanen have got things rolling.

NOW FOR SOME HIGHLIGHTS:

* Will update with tweets, etc. tomorrow!

*Sorry if I am missing anything, i's been a while..

• -SN- pinned and featured this topic
4 minutes ago, combover said:

5-2 wash

4 in a row impossible.

some needs to remind  these guys there suppose to lose. Geez. 

Washington is  a good team think they’ll be a bit much for this Canucks team.

We're 23-18-5 all time at home vs. Washington, and typically we've been able to contain Ovechkin.

I look forward to this. Even with a few injuries now, not so worried because we have some depth (especially on D)

Calling it 3-2 Canucks 

3 minutes ago, ArkDepot said:

We're 23-18-5 all time at home vs. Washington, and typically we've been able to contain Ovechkin.

I look forward to this. Even with a few injuries now, not so worried because we have some depth (especially on D)

Calling it 3-2 Canucks

I think I remember him saying in the prediction thread that whenever he predicts the Canucks to lose, they seem to always win.

looking at the Caps lineup, they don't look all that scary anymore. Their bottom 6 is bad, Tom Wilson and Chiasson on their top 2 lines have a combined 2 points so far this season... I think we can win this one. 

4-1 Canucks

Gagner

Daniel

Boeser

Sutter

I think the boys may have sold a few tickets to this game with their recent play. I think  those empty seats have an effect on them too. They want to play with pride and in front of a big crowd every night. And if they play quality hockey from all 4 lines and hover above .500, the crowds will come back. Maybe not all but most will. 

• -SN- unpinned and unfeatured this topic
  • -SN- locked this topic

Archived