The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2018 Olympics Hockey Jersey (Update: The rest of the World)

Crimson-JH

Look like we got a first leak of the 2018 Winter Olympics jersey...  More to come will be posted on here for the revealing...

USA

Primary

ISiAp1l.png

Look like Nike is going to a chrome route now... (Maybe Canada will get a gold one, that'll be a nice touch for winning gold last winter Olympics in Sochi) 
But I'm not too sure about this whole pattern on the sleeves... This reminded me of soccer, especially when Goalies wearing one of those long sleeves...  yikes

Update: 4:17pm

Found another for an Alternate version of the jersey, this one look better than the Primary. 

USA%2Balternate.png

Canada
 https://shop.hockeycanada.ca/collections/new-arrivals

IMG_0944.JPG

IMG_0945.PNG

IMG_0946.PNG

IMG_0947.PNG

The Rest

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

14 minutes ago, Crimson-JH said:

Look like we got a first leak of the 2018 Winter Olympics jersey...  More to come will be posted on here for the revealing...

Look like Nike is going to a chrome route now... (Maybe Canada will get a gold one, that'll be a nice touch for winning gold last winter Olympics in Sochi) 
But I'm not too sure about this whole pattern on the sleeves... This reminded me of soccer, especially when Goalies wearing one of those long sleeves...  yikes

I'm ok with the sleeves but the chest lettering is a bit plain for my tastes and they really went to town with the size of the Nike swoosh.

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm ok with the sleeves but the chest lettering is a bit plain for my tastes and they really went to town with the size of the Nike swoosh.

It bothers me that the Swoosh logo looks awfully low and a bit out of place.. Especially the open space above will be the placement of the Captain and Alt patches. 
I feel like they should align it perfectly above the USA shield... 

Just now, Crimson-JH said:

It bothers me that the Swoosh logo looks awfully low and a bit out of place.. Especially the open space above will be the placement of the Captain and Alt patches. 
I feel like they should align it perfectly above the USA shield... 

I'm guessing they'll make the C and A's smaller than usual and put them above the hem line.  It is definitely an awkward looking jersey.

4 hours ago, Crimson-JH said:

USA

Primary

ISiAp1l.png

Update: 4:17pm

Found another for an Alternate version of the jersey, this one look better than the Primary. 

USA%2Balternate.png

Canada
Look like the logo design have been leaked too, no jersey yet...  https://shop.hockeycanada.ca/collections/new-arrivals

CANhat.jpgCANscarf.jpg

CANshirt.jpg

just butt ugly

2 hours ago, Down by the River said:

Designer:

zn16Pis.png

Manager: it looks good, but are we sure people will know that it is Team USA?

Designer:

ISiAp1l.png&key=e4a71b1674ee3c873ccb3e43aa37fbc8ee4cdb5a917daab0166fb6ab47a49310

Manager:

officespace_031pyxurz.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=1600

Ahhhhhhhhhh, much better.

Only 42 pieces of flair? I'm not convinced of their dedication to this product.

Can we get away from commerical/trend designers and put it back into the hands of people in their fields for crying out loud!

A little bit of Americana with Stars and Stripes in an international event has always been a common sight.

Archived