The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs. Stars, Monday, Oct. 30th, 2017 Rogers Arena 7 PST on SNP

Qwags

WITH ROOKIE PHENOM BROCK BOESER OUT OF COMMISSION (GODS DO BLEED) DARK LORD BENNING HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO CALL UP THE SAVIOR:

Image result for JAYSON MEGNA

("Though previous Lords have tried, none of succeeded at unlocking the Megnificent One's true potential." -The Book of Quinn, Chapter 7, Verse 18)

DESPITE THE MEGNIFICENT ONE'S PRESENCE, LORD BENNING IS UNSURE OF WHETHER HIS SQUAD OF NORTHERN WARRIORS WILL BE ABLE TO STAVE OFF THE STARS OF TEXAS. 

Image result for jamie benn

("Stars commander Jamie Benn, a formidable soldier, worthy of battle. My warriors must be at their best to stave off his constant offensive assault." -Lord Benning) 

Image result for tyler seguin

("Tyler Seguin, the Odd. So named because of his attempted mockery of the Sedins. A foolish endeavor. But I suppose it is easy for the small-minded to mock what they don't understand." -Lord Benning)

THE GATES OF ROGERS ARENA ARE OPEN, WELCOMING THE STARS INTO THE GLADIATORIAL ARENA. BUT LITTLE DO THEY REALIZE HOW DOOMED THEY TRULY ARE. THE BEAR AND THE OX STAND READY FOR COMBAT, WILLING TO RULE WITH THE BLESSING OF THE ELDER GODS.

Image result for BO HORVAT

(Bo Horvat, the Ox, One Whose Head Is Perfect, seen here before consuming the soul of an opponent.)

Related image

(Sven Baertschi, the Bear, Ox-Friend, Consumer of Cheese, seen here being confused for Alex Burmistrov. WTF Google?)

LINEUP: BAER-HORVAT-BOESER**

GRANNY-SUTTER-DORSETT

SEDIN-SEDIN-VIRTANEN

VANEK-BURMI-GAGNER

TANEV-HUTTON

GUDDY-MDZ

BIEGA-RECLAMIATION PROJECT #233(POULIOT)

MARKY MOO

NIHILISTIC ANDERS

LAST MEETING: 

When you realize the kids are going to be alright without you:

Hank.jpg.e5e3a452487e11c81aa54e29902412f6.jpg

GO CANUCKS GO!

1 hour ago, Qwags said:

WITH ROOKIE PHENOM BROCK BOESER OUT OF COMMISSION (GODS DO BLEED) DARK LORD BENNING HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO CALL UP THE SAVIOR:

("Though previous Lords have tried, none of succeeded at unlocking the Megnificent One's true potential." -The Book of Quinn, Chapter 7, Verse 18)

DESPITE THE MEGNIFICENT ONE'S PRESENCE, LORD BENNING IS UNSURE OF WHETHER HIS SQUAD OF NORTHERN WARRIORS WILL BE ABLE TO STAVE OFF THE STARS OF TEXAS. 

("Stars commander Jamie Benn, a formidable soldier, worthy of battle. My warriors must be at their best to stave off his constant offensive assault." -Lord Benning) 

("Tyler Seguin, the Odd. So named because of his attempted mockery of the Sedins. A foolish endeavor. But I suppose it is easy for the small-minded to mock what they don't understand." -Lord Benning)

THE GATES OF ROGERS ARENA ARE OPEN, WELCOMING THE STARS INTO THE GLADIATORIAL ARENA. BUT LITTLE DO THEY REALIZE HOW DOOMED THEY TRULY ARE. THE BEAR AND THE OX STAND READY FOR COMBAT, WILLING TO RULE WITH THE BLESSING OF THE ELDER GODS.

(Bo Horvat, the Ox, One Whose Head Is Perfect, seen here before consuming the soul of an opponent.)

Related image

(Sven Baertschi, the Bear, Ox-Friend, Consumer of Cheese, seen here bearing the meaning of life.)

GRANNY-SUTTER-DORSETT

SEDIN-SEDIN-VIRTANEN

VANEK-BURMI-GAGNER

TANEV-HUTTON

GUDDY-MDZ

MARKY MOO

NIHILISTIC ANDERS

LAST MEETING: 

GO CANUCKS GO!

One Whose Head is Perfect. Gold.

Is Brock for sure out? Last I heard they wanted him to rest and not push him through practice, but he may be fine? 

Regardless, I feel Green will find who's on tonight and our guys will play another up tempo game, outplaying the Stars to a 3-1 victory. 

7 minutes ago, Jester13 said:

Is Brock for sure out? Last I heard they wanted him to rest and not push him through practice, but he may be fine? 

Regardless, I feel Green will find who's on tonight and our guys will play another up tempo game, outplaying the Stars to a 3-1 victory. 

He's a game day decision.  Didn't practice but could be suiting up

. Canucks 4-2.

6 hours ago, Qwags said:

Related image

(Sven Baertschi, the Bear, Ox-Friend, Consumer of Cheese, seen here bearing the meaning of life.)

GRANNY-SUTTER-DORSETT

SEDIN-SEDIN-VIRTANEN

VANEK-BURMI-GAGNER

TANEV-HUTTON

GUDDY-MDZ

MARKY MOO

NIHILISTIC ANDERS

LAST MEETING: 

GO CANUCKS GO!

Is this a picture of burmistrov for the Baertschi caption?

• -SN- featured and pinned this topic
  • -SN- unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • -SN- locked this topic

Archived