The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | November (05-11) 2017

41 minutes ago, HI5 said:

Oilers gon tank next 3 years..get some top prospects on entry level deals to fill holes make their push. 

I just want McDavid to request a trade.

Maybe I'm in the twilight zone or have deja vu, but that almost sounds like something the Oilers have tried before and didn't work for some inexplicable reason.

7 hours ago, Bitter Melon said:

Maybe I'm in the twilight zone or have deja vu, but that almost sounds like something the Oilers have tried before and didn't work for some inexplicable reason.

It's like the Oilers are making the same mistake with McDavid and Draisatl they did with Hall, RNH, and Eberle - too much money too soon.  

18 hours ago, danaimo said:

Honestly, no I don't think so.  McDavid and Draisatl are much better players than Eberle, Hall or RNH.  I think McJesus and Draisatl are not the problem.  It's giving big contracts to Lucic, Sekera and Russell that is going to bite them hard.  They have 4 Dmen earning over $4m, the Canucks only have 2 earning more than $4m.  Are their Dmen really THAT much better?

14 mins for the wonderboy eh. Be interesting to see how he responds to that.  By bet is that he whines and throws his teddy bear out of the crib. 

The Canucks defense is clearly better than the Oilers defense.

Alexander Kerfoot was taken to a Swedish hospital after taking a allergic reaction to cashews while waiting for his iPhone to be fixed.

Kerfoot is unable to speak Swedish and was unable to contact the team due to his iPhone being fixed. He was later released from hospital and ended up just buying a new phone.

Archived