The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Waivers] Tanner Glass

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

This is perfect . I was checking TSN and ESPN and they were awful to navigate. Capfriendly didn't even show up as an option when I googled list of NHL waivers. Can't believe I didn't think of it.

can't wait to see what you come up with 

Calgary Flames' bottom 6 have been atrocious this year.  I think i read somewhere that the third and fourth lines have like one goal combined this season (didnt check after yesterday's game).  Glass is a plug...but I wonder what they will do with Bennett and Jankowski who have  0 (yes zero) points combined so far this season.

16 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Easy pass on this guy.  I do respect the career he managed for himself though.  He played the 'enforcer - tough guy' role to get into the league, and stayed for many years.  

was inevitable that he was going to be on waivers. 

11 hours ago, Jimmy McGill said:

can't wait to see what you come up with 

Using these criteria:

1) Only counting player movement from this off-season till now

2) Using players placed on waivers by an NHL club (they did not have to clear)

3) Counting players that at some previous time in their career had an NHL contract with the Canucks (even if they only ever played for Utica)

4) And not counting players currently with the Canucks organization (Vancouver/Utica/Kalamazoo)

I got 11 forwards, 6 D, and 1 Goalie

Almost at the minimum for a full team. I knew getting 2 goalies would be tough (I'm amazed I got one). 

Archived