The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Granlund to Anaheim for ??? (discussion)

Helping Anaheim... hmmmm. I say kick em when they're down.

Jimbo should have a dumpster truck deliver 10 tonnes of manure to their GM's drive way, and Perry's drive way...

Then offer Granlund for Kesler (2 mill retained duration of contract)

Just now, Cramarossa said:

We don't.

But if we did, it would be for Gagner I imagine, not Granny.

I'd much prefer Gagner, as would most of us Canuck's fans, but he still has two more years on his contract after this one.  I think Granny, costing less, and being younger with less term, could actually entice a nice return.  I'm just not too certain what that return could be?  Plus, Granny would be closer to you. :wub: 

3 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

We don't.

But if we did, it would be for Gagner I imagine, not Granny.

thats not a bad idea, they have tons of LTIR space and also a lot of expiring contracts too, so if they can see Gagner in their long term plans as well it could happen. 

So maybe something like ANA's 4th and 7th for full salary, or a 3rd and prospect for us retaining 500k. 

19 minutes ago, apollo said:

Helping Anaheim... hmmmm. I say kick em when they're down.

Jimbo should have a dumpster truck deliver 10 tonnes of manure to their GM's drive way, and Perry's drive way...

Then offer Granlund for Kesler (2 mill retained duration of contract)

Kesler wanted out of Vancouver. And frankly, with his attitude, he should have been traded to Chicago after the Sochi Olympics.

8 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I'd much prefer Gagner, as would most of us Canuck's fans, but he still has two more years on his contract after this one.  I think Granny, costing less, and being younger with less term, could actually entice a nice return.  I'm just not too certain what that return could be?  Plus, Granny would be closer to you. :wub: 

I keep forgetting he's got the three year contract ugh!

Would be great to see more Granlund but not if he's on the enemy team. It still hurts too see Juice and Millsy in those colors :(

13 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Geez, all they would have at C is Vermette and Rakell. They also have a lot of good D. Let's make a deal!

To ANA: Gagner and Hutton

To VAN: Lindholm

That's slightly lopsided, no? Lindholm is Anaheim's Tanev - no chance they part ways with him.

1 minute ago, Guile said:

That's slightly lopsided, no? Lindholm is Anaheim's Tanev - no chance they part ways with him.

well, I was going to suggest Vatanen, but I doubt they'd give him up.

How 'bout (C) Jayson Megna for his brother (D) Jaycob Megna? lol

40 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

thats not a bad idea, they have tons of LTIR space and also a lot of expiring contracts too, so if they can see Gagner in their long term plans as well it could happen. 

So maybe something like ANA's 4th and 7th for full salary, or a 3rd and prospect for us retaining 500k. 

Gagner could work, Gagner and Cogliano have a history and proven chemistry together so maybe that would entice them for the short term. 

Archived