The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Our Special Teams Blow

The PK not so much overall, but 7 goals against in the last 4 games is pretty wack. The PP though, it's freaking horrible. We'd probably have a couple more wins on the year if it wasn't such a dud.

The Bs line has been alright, but the second unit is has been pretty much invisible. It'll never happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Twins split up for it. Put Danny on the point with the Bs and keep Hank on the second unit. 

6 hours ago, Incursio said:

The PK not so much overall, but 7 goals against in the last 4 games is pretty wack. The PP though, it's freaking horrible. We'd probably have a couple more wins on the year if it wasn't such a dud.

The Bs line has been alright, but the second unit is has been pretty much invisible. It'll never happen, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Twins split up for it. Put Danny on the point with the Bs and keep Hank on the second unit. 

i think the problem is rn is green is coming in to fix a team with an identity crisis. there's no clear guy who excels at a PK role. we don't have a hansen or a burrows anymore, so we kinda have to force guys into a defensive role, which is what this team was (supposed to be) last year, but was total ass all around

bo is probably the only guy who's the team's most all around player. you can use him on all areas of special teams and just hope his line mates are just "good enough" to follow

Archived