The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Los Angeles Kings

-Vintage Canuck-

On 15/11/2017 at 1:54 AM, canuktravella said:

pedan  won  canucks fastest skater  at skills comp 2 yrs ago what are you talking about 

Like I said in my other post. Slow as in takes way to long to decide what to do. He thinks to slow and ends up a step or two behind everyone at the nhl level. 

On 15/11/2017 at 12:48 AM, WHL rocks said:

Imagine Benning picked him instead. How great would this young D core look. I wanted Juolevi as well. He looked so good at the time. But Serachev is a beast. 

I was able to watch him play so I really was hoping we would get him. Just a monster watching when he was in Junior. To be fair though I didn't get to watch Juolevi so I was biased. Still though from what I have seen I think the only way he dropped that far has to be character red flags or the russian factor. 

8 hours ago, LarsEller said:

I was able to watch him play so I really was hoping we would get him. Just a monster watching when he was in Junior. To be fair though I didn't get to watch Juolevi so I was biased. Still though from what I have seen I think the only way he dropped that far has to be character red flags or the russian factor. 

Serge is playing great and is in an ideal setup. Kinda like the young American in Boston, getting Chara to play with. 

Herman, Stamkos and company are a lot better than anyone the Canucks currently have to play with.  

OJ is doing very well in Finland and was always projected to take a few years to get ready for the NHL.  Serge is off to a incredible start. Hope OJ can rise to the challenge.  

EmW

Archived