The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks | Nov 16 | 7PM | SN Pacific |

AlwaysACanuckFan

3 minutes ago, FijianCanuck said:

Canucks going up against an ahl goalie. This doesn't look good for us. Hope I'm wrong =) 

Ferguson is expected to start, who is a WHLer!! Legace looked to have been injured last game... 

Canucks cannot lose tonight. You have to win games like these. But... Ferguson beat Canucks 9 - 4 last time we played VGK. 

Hoping for another Nilsson start and win! 

I like VGK but I fully expect Vancouver to clobber them like 5-2. I'll be shocked and disappointed if they don't. 

Unfortunately Sbisa is injured and didn't make the road trip, so we'll have to wait on the return of the pizza delivery man who stole our hearts. 

They better light Vegas up, anything less than 5 goals will be a disappointment. 

My complaint about Eriksson, Vanek, and Gagner is they'll have one good game then disappear so let's see how all three play tonight as two of them will quite prominent last game vs. the Kings.  Really wish Virtanen was in, this would be a great game to get a goal and raise his confidence. 

"Sbisa has been the worst Dman on Vegas and not by a little...

I didn’t hear it, but if there are really people who don’t see this Canucks defence is infinitely better without Sbisa, I give up.

It has been such an obvious difference, I’ve avoided even mentioning it. I actually felt bad for the Sbisa stans (sic)"

- Botchford

...yet he wears an "A".

2 hours ago, Hutton Wink said:

...yet he wears an "A".

And Crotchturd wears a onesie. Can someone just accidentally send that idiot off this mortal coil?

Sbisa played admirably in the last season here and has acclimated well to Vegas. Maybe Jason and his team of analytics twerps can willingly walk into a jet engine.

47 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

I hope they give Nilsson this one, rest up Marky for Saturday. 

I made a status about it, it seems that Vegas might be going with their 5th string, emergency call-up in 19 y/o G Ferguson. If that's the case, goal totals could get embarrassing.

I wonder how many times a team has been forced to play their 5th string goalie?

Archived