The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks | Nov 16 | 7PM | SN Pacific |

AlwaysACanuckFan

• -SN- featured and pinned this topic

I haven't really been following the Vegas KNights  but I did hear they are playing with a goalie from the Kamloops Blazers - yikes - I thought they had at least 3 goalies in their system without  calling one up from the Junior league

Hope the boys pick up where they left in Cali - sure would be nice to pick up these 2 games at home

Thanks for starting  the GDT  AlwaysACanuckFan

Go Canucks Go

LE with the game winning goal

Canucks have got to win this game.. and they will. I have a good feeling about tonight. Sedins and Loui actually looked quite good last game (Especially Loui) and I say they continue that with a goal or two. Bo, Baer, and Boeser are going to combine for 2 or 3 as well.

Should be a fun one to watch!

Go Canucks Go!

Going to the game! 

Canucks win 3-2. 

Daniel with 3 points tonight, then another 3 points against the Blues on Saturday to get his 1000th point ;) .

I’d like @Ghostsof1915 to do my “Leggo Canucks” post at the beginning of the game, don’t let me down Ghosts. If my magic isn’t working at the arena, I pass it on to @nucksnavsfan and @-Vintage Canuck-

I get to watch the full game tonight!

Might even be active in the GDT! I'm jacked! I hope it's as exciting as the other games I have been able to watch.

Lots of chatter about Pouliot's last game? What was it specifically stood out? Was he just solid all around?

8 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Going to the game! 

Canucks win 3-2. 

Daniel with 3 points tonight, then another 3 points against the Blues on Saturday to get his 1000th point ;) .

I’d like @Ghostsof1915 to do my “Leggo Canucks” post at the beginning of the game, don’t let me down Ghosts. If my magic isn’t working at the arena, I pass it on to @nucksnavsfan and @-Vintage Canuck-

Sure. ;) 

Sorry no +1 for the "pizza" joke... ok fine I give you the +1 anyways because I'm sure you clearly know he's been their best player and just thought you should post the pic because he's super good looking. Not to mention he's been the most under rated d-man in the NHL this year. Long live lord Sbeezus! 

We're lucky he's not playing tonight. I hope Subban takes one more day off so we can take on Legace and light em up for a big W. 

GCG! 

3 hours ago, Cramarossa said:

I like VGK but I fully expect Vancouver to clobber them like 5-2. I'll be shocked and disappointed if they don't. 

Unfortunately Sbisa is injured and didn't make the road trip, so we'll have to wait on the return of the pizza delivery man who stole our hearts. 

From watching a few Vegas games, it is obvious the first thing you have to do is outwork them. They have no real "stars" but they play a high tempo game that catches teams out.

We need to stay out of the penalty box and after the Sharks game, hope they stay out the penalty box too.

I see it close 3-2 Canucks.

Speaking of goalies I see poor Eddie got reamed last night by Detroit in his first start for Calgary. The Flames weren't that bad but 8-2 will be be hard to come back from on the road.

15 minutes ago, Apricot said:

Going to the game! 

Canucks win 3-2. 

The only way to make 3-2 win not boring against vegas is to someone get a hatty and you ll bringing your magic to the game so I won't be suprise if someone did get a hatrick 

Archived