The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks | Nov 16 | 7PM | SN Pacific |

AlwaysACanuckFan

41 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

I get to watch the full game tonight!

Might even be active in the GDT! I'm jacked! I hope it's as exciting as the other games I have been able to watch.

Lots of chatter about Pouliot's last game? What was it specifically stood out? Was he just solid all around?

Poiliot showed flashes of being the top end puck moving defenseman we have always wanted. Kind of reminiscent of Erhoff in his tenure with us. I'm hoping to see that confidence continue into this game. 

He was able to start offensive plays with ease making a quick pass to Henrik making a 2 on 1 leading to Hanks goal. Later on the power play he had little room to work with but was able to make the defender look like an idiot with stick handling. He joined a couple 2 on 1s using his offensive awareness. Got slap shots through on the pp. Also he had one defensive play where he had to turn 3 times and still cut the guy off from an odd man attack. He can make punching at the blue line keeping plays going look easy. 

Him.and Edler made a beast pairing. 

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Tanev should be back pretty soon too...

I asked him Sunday if he think's it'll be 2 weeks until he's back... he said "no way, definitely earlier than that"

We're practically BFFs now after that 1 minute conversation. Fun fact, I've talked to Tanev more than I have with my father in 2017! Or heck even 2016... :lol:

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"This is a big game. Divisional game, like to gain some traction. We talked about momentum. We played a good game in San Jose, we played a good game in LA. This is a big game for both teams. We need a really good effort tonight if we're going to win." - Green

Playoff drive starts tonight  lol

2 minutes ago, Erik Karlsson said:

Is Jake playing? Also anyone else have rogers game centre or w.e? I have it with my phone plan, but every damn Canucks game is blacked out, would be nice to be able to watch at work.

Virtanen is not playing tonight. Green mentioned it is part of the development and he has to wait for his chance.

Archived