The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Maple Leafs Have Interest In Erik Gudbranson

Bo53Horvat

49 minutes ago, oldnews said:

who is the source? (not clcking on the link).

Can you post the substance (or not) of this rumour in the OP - just a link to an outside source isn't really enough imo - just creates traffic for an outside site.

TVA Sports’ Renaud Lavoie reported on a radio appearance with Sportsnet 590 - there's an audio link

The idea of Kapanen is funny, we could have had him for free off waivers. 

If Liljegren was in play i think Jim has to take that seriously, but then we have to go out and get some toughness elsewhere maybe in free agency. 

1 minute ago, canuckpuckluck15 said:

Gudbranson for Marner with pieces thrown in. There has been talk of Marner being surplus in the centre role. Not saying straight up is fair but could be part of the mechanics?

Gudbranson + a lot more than we want to give up ... for Marner.  :lol:

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

you know thats not a crazy idea. Guddy would be going home and is probably very happy to sign an extension as part of this. 

Dorion would be pitchforked if he made that deal.  Heck he should be pitchforked already!  I thought Chabot was their Juiolevvi?  

Just now, Alflives said:

Dorion would be pitchforked if he made that deal.  Heck he should be pitchforked already!  I thought Chabot was their Juiolevvi?  

they're in all-in mode now though. Guddy would be a great playoff piece for them. 

38 minutes ago, bloodycanuckleheads said:

You people don't seriously believe we could get something of value for him, do you?

Why would we trade our only source of toughness for less than what would be fair value? I’ll let you figure that out. 

Archived