The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | November (19-25) 2017

Jeff Blashill is unhappy with the play of Anthony Mantha, joining the Red Wings tradition of calling out the young star.

"Anthony Mantha has got to be way better. Way better. It's not okay to just be a passenger when you're given the opportunity to be an impact player."

"(Mantha) is not alone, but he's a guy who I said to at the beginning of the year, 'For us to be great, you've got to be great,'" Blashill added. "He's gone through large stretches of being great. He hasn't been great the last two games."

Tim Smith, the man who plays Kings mascot “Bailey”, is being sued for sexual misconduct for an incident last December.

Smith, while in the “Bailey” costume, allegedly groped dishwasher Maso Griffin while they were in the elevator at the Staples Center.

Griffin was fired a little over a week later by Smith's wife, Melissa Smith, who is Levy Restaurants Inc's director of human resources.

59 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Tim Smith, the man who plays Kings mascot “Bailey”, is being sued for sexual misconduct for an incident last December.

Smith, while in the “Bailey” costume, allegedly groped dishwasher Maso Griffin while they were in the elevator at the Staples Center.

Griffin was fired a little over a week later by Smith's wife, Melissa Smith, who is Levy Restaurants Inc's director of human resources.

Everything about that franchise is greasy as fck. Jordan Nolan is a skeeze. Drew date rape doughty.  The entire Mike Richards debacle. Now this.

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Oilers down 3-1 to the Sabres with only a few seconds left.  It's another loss for Edmonton, and this one is to a really terrible Sabre team.  

What happens first in Oilerville?  Fire coach?  Trade?  Fire GM?

I want to see their GM making one more bad trade before getting fired.

2 hours ago, gurn said:

I wonder if you get automatic suspensions for abuse of off ice officials?

His intentions weren't to hit the official, so I doubt a suspension, probably a fine. Take his anger out on the ice, not in the box.

Archived