The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nuckz vz Flyerz 4:00pm PST (SNP/SN650) (Nov 21)

Odd.

1 hour ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

Why on earth are they up and at it so early? Am I reading this wrong or does that not say 8:30 AM eastern time? 5:30 AM Pacific? If so this kind of time changing will have a huge negative effect cumulatively. Unless they are getting up at 5 AM when at home and used to the time shift. IMO they should be trying to keep to their regular body clock time/circadian rhythm as much as possible. 

Well the Nucks won't have to deal with Gudas and that could be a big positive. The stats are so similar between the two teams it could be a coin toss, but Philly does have the home ice advantage.

Will the Virtanen get his leash loosened a bit? He has speed and a shot maybe put him on a line with Dorsett and Sutter. The Sedins hardly need to be rested more, too much or not enough, Green seems to be trying to find the right amount of ice time to keep them relevant.

1 minute ago, TheGuardian_ said:

Why on earth are they up and at it so early? Am I reading this wrong or does that not say 8:30 AM eastern time? 5:30 AM Pacific? If so this kind of time changing will have a huge negative effect cumulatively. Unless they are getting up at 5 AM when at home and used to the time shift. IMO they should be trying to keep to their regular body clock time/circadian rhythm as much as possible. 

Well the Nucks won't have to deal with Gudas and that could be a big positive. The stats are so similar between the two teams it could be a coin toss, but Philly does have the home ice advantage.

Will the Virtanen get his leash loosened a bit? He has speed and a shot maybe put him on a line with Dorsett and Sutter. The Sedins hardly need to be rested more, too much or not enough, Green seems to be trying to find the right amount of ice time to keep them relevant.

It was posted 8:30 Pacific so it would be 11:30 am there.

Did Millburry actually say that about Travis Green? Lol! 

edit nvm... found it http://www.canoe.ca/HockeyAnaheimArchive/dec19_puke.html

OMG LOL... Good answer by Green

"Oh, Mike. Some things never change. He knows everything. Maybe he's right," Green said sarcastically. "Nothing surprises me at all that that guy says. I've seen it all and I know everyone else has. I'll just leave it at that. 
 "I'm not going to dip down to Mike's level." 

Let's see what the experts are saying about this tilt:

"I'm sorry, but I just don't get it" - Doug Mclean

"What's this got to do with Austin Matthews?" - Bob McCown

"In my opinion, the Canucks will win this game if they can manage to outscore the flyers before time expires" - Nick Kyperios

"I look like a penis" - Damien Cox

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I agree. A lot more of both, is necessary.

The Canucks seem to excel when they play a physical, offensive style of game.

Yes.

they have strayed away a bit lately.  Green had them on the ball early and hopefully they can bring that consistency back.

2 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

"In my opinion, the Canucks will win this game if they can manage to outscore the flyers before time expires" - Nick Kyperios

LOOOOOOOOL! 

Please do more :lol:

4 minutes ago, Tre Mac said:

COX_DAMIEN.pngWhat's in a name...

12 hours ago, apollo said:

Hahaha honestly I barely even knew much about apollo creed... 

I liked the name when I saw apollo Anton onno speed skate many Olympics ago. That's where it initially came from. 

Then I thought that pic of Carl was lolz so I put it.... 

For now, this pic of Loui is pretty good lolz. 

Still not as good as @PhillipBlunts sig though... Legit makes me chuckle every time I see it... Far out and real gud :lol:

Fun fact. Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed) briefly played football for the BC Lions in the early '70s.

18 minutes ago, Riviera82 said:

Fun fact. Carl Weathers (Apollo Creed) briefly played football for the BC Lions in the early '70s.

No way... that's a pretty fun fact I must say.

Just googled it, and you're correct!Image result for carl weathers bc lions

Archived