The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nuckz vz Flyerz 4:00pm PST (SNP/SN650) (Nov 21)

Odd.

20 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Erik Gudbranson, most likely.

Unless he's already stated to Benning that he's not interested in re-signing with the Canucks, it would be a mistake to preemptively trade Gudbranson.

If 15 teams are there for Gudbranson, it shows how valuable teams find him to be still, regardless of calculator jockeys.

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I had the "ohmy" reaction as well. Seems like Gaunce will draw into the lineup.

Yeah it's pretty much all you can say about it at the moment. As for Gaunce I like the little things he does I just wish he had a little more fire in his belly. Maybe he can channel his inner Dorsett when going into corners.

1 minute ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Unless he's already stated to Benning that he's not interested in re-signing with the Canucks, it would be a mistake to preemptively trade Gudbranson.

If 15 teams are there for Gudbranson, it shows how valuable teams find him to be still, regardless of calculator jockeys.

There are only 3 games tonight and only one in the east - ie only one game to scout.

Canucks are also playing NJD, NYI, NYR and PIT so they probably also have their scouts present ahead of the games.

6 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

TSN Interview

Q - Do you love the Leafs?

A - yes, of course

Q - What are your thoughts on the Canucks?

A - I have no thoughts

Welcome to TSN

Actually its a blessing, could you imagine if we had to listen to those TO dweebs every day? 

Archived