The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Philadelphia Flyers

-Vintage Canuck-

Love to watch soilers losing, but I don't want them to sink straight to the bottom. The thought of them winning another lottery is UNBEARABLE, especially with Dahlin on the line.

Please Hockey God keep the awful franchise at #9 in the western conf. :bigblush:

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

Great game

only downer was Green not allowing the hat trick opportunity to Boeser. Way to reward him for his 2 goals Travis 

is is the franchise so broke we can’t pay a hat trick bonus? 

as much as it would have been exciting to have Brock get the hat trick - I bet the kid is just happy with the win

2 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Great game

only downer was Green not allowing the hat trick opportunity to Boeser. Way to reward him for his 2 goals Travis 

Let's be honest though, Brock is going to bankrupt the Aquilinis on hat trick bonuses over the next ten years ;) 

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Love to watch soilers losing, but I don't want them to sink straight to the bottom. The thought of them winning another lottery is UNBEARABLE, especially with Dahlin on the line.

Please Hockey God keep the awful franchise at #9 in the western conf. :bigblush:

Meanwhile in Sweden, Dahlin is starting to get cold sweats at night when he has nightmares of Katz's kid handing him an oilers jersey.

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

didn't you want him sent down... i kid.

Trying to think of the last Canuck player with a wrist shot this good? thoughts?

Kesler during the 2010/2011 season, when he could still actually hit the net with it maybe?

Other than that, maybe Nazzy during his prime. Only two I can think of.

3 minutes ago, canuck2288 said:

Great game

I think its partly just to remind Boes that Green is in charge. That he won't cater to Brock, as a rookie, in stacking his stats. Fact is we didn't need a goal in the last 2 minutes. Better to rest him for next game.

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Kesler during the 2010/2011 season, when he could still actually hit the net with it maybe?

Other than that, maybe Nazzy during his prime. Only two I can think of.

Without all the extra donkey factor. 

1 minute ago, xereau said:

Yayyyyy Tanev and Stecher nearly back!  We were running around a bit there for the last 10mins.

tenor.gif?itemid=5155635

I say It's still refreshing when you're used to watching them running around for 60 minutes. ;)

Hope the cute puppy is okay now.

Archived