The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Philadelphia Flyers

-Vintage Canuck-

50 minutes ago, springer said:

Boeser is the real deal, eh! Pardon the comparison, but he reminds me a lot of Naslund...'cept that Marcus wasn't lightin' it up this early in his career. Same wicked sniper's wrist shot!

Are Boeser, Horvat and Baertschi destined to be the next Westcoast Express Version 2.0?

Good times again!

Not a chance...killer B's all the way!

We won a game and so many people saying they are pissed Brock wasn't on the ice... 

Coach made the right choice putting guys like Gaunce and Loui to get them off the 0 goal Schneid. 

What do you think is more important? Another hatty for Brock with many left to come in his career? Or getting a guy like Gaunce or Loui some added confidence? 

Green made the right choice. 

Super proud of this team. 

4 minutes ago, Topcheeze86 said:

Loui last year gets his first goal on empty net own goal ...then gets his first goal of this year on an empty net def a sniper 

i thought he scored one already?, when he grabbed it mid air threw it too his stick and scored or was that pre-season?

1 hour ago, springer said:

Boeser is the real deal, eh! Pardon the comparison, but he reminds me a lot of Naslund...'cept that Marcus wasn't lightin' it up this early in his career. Same wicked sniper's wrist shot!

Are Boeser, Horvat and Baertschi destined to be the next Westcoast Express Version 2.0?

Good times again!

I personally think he's more along the lines of  Danny Heatley in his prime or a (and I know I'm going to get a lot of flack for this) Mike Bossy. Pure goal scorers. It's going to be real fun to watch him grow into his prime years.

WCE 2.0? Nah, that line depended a lot on having a large net front presence from Bertuzzi. Both quality lines but different styles.

Archived