The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. New Jersey Devils

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, 6string said:

Take him off the Sedin line, switch Jake with Granlund. But then Granlund's minutes drop even with PK time.

I think your criticism is a bit harsh considering his linemates are not a good fit for Jake's game.

i agree 6string.  Sedins get the puck and he goes and stands in front of the net.  

1 minute ago, CanucksJay said:

Sorry I only caught the first part of the game. 

What did Hall do? 

He stepped into Boeser, Boes chased him down and gave his best effort in returning the favor. Was chirping him too. 

Hall also kinda kneed Stech. Was a cheap trip.

Looking forward to watching Hall get his face smashed. He plays with an edge, has speed and skills to boot. Imagined how good he'd be if he didn't waste years of potential development wasting away in Edmonton.

1 hour ago, fanfor42 said:

When you need a physical presence gaunce (or Pyatt)  is not the answer. Why not bring up Goldy snd go with offense. If we don't have physical guys at this point..

Pyatt...Taylor, the comparison is spot on.

11 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

11:00 am PT on a Sunday. :(

That's not a worry, they don't have to fly somewhere for that game.  At least they stay in the same area, just travelling mere 9 miles to that arena.  A matinee at the world famous arena should wake up the Canucks.   Also Rangers does not play same boring hockey as Devils but since AV is coaching, maybe he is coaching to 0-0 tie.   So let's hope for a good game, win or lose.  

The boys looked disorganized and behind the play for most of the game.

Honestly, played like a team that just had two key players return from injury, and one anchor not around to police the yahoos.

If I were to pick on guys- Markstrom made a few bonehead plays. Hutton looks more lost than Edler, who spend most of the night thinking about building a rocking chair out of broken sticks.

Archived