The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumor) Oilers Offer Leon Draisaitl For Max Pacioretty

fivethej

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

Zero chance Oilers trade Draisatl.  The guy proved he’s the real deal, especially during the playoffs, where he was (arguably) better than McDavid.  I hate the Oilers, and would love they did something this stupid again.  :lol:

fixed it for you.  

4 hours ago, fivethej said:

I'd seriously consider it if i'm Habs. Pacioretty shows up when he wants during the season but totally disappears every playoffs. He's so stale. Every loss he says the same old thing over and over and over. He's no leader. His contact comes up soon and will be looking for a raise. 

Habs have $8M cap space to take on difference of Draisaitl contract.

http://enprolongation.com/les-oilers-font-une-offre-de-transaction-au-canadien/

https://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.ca&sl=auto&sp=nmt4&tl=en&u=http://enprolongation.com/les-oilers-font-une-offre-de-transaction-au-canadien/&usg=ALkJrhjUEwwggMF4sA7lZWHfeQb79KagFA

You need to get your fake news remotely close to get the attention you apparently desire

you could have at least googled the correct radio station and the title of the GM correct 

3 hours ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Anyways, while everyone has drifted here - what do you guys think about acquiring a centre with Horvat out?

We seem to have a tonne of D depth with Guddy yet to return and Holm/Wiercioch tearing up the AHL. Could we package some D for a centre?

I package some D for a C on a regular basis.

Yeah Baby!  - Yeah Baby!   Groovy Austin Powers

6 hours ago, PunjabiCanucks said:

Would prob end up being Pacioretty and a 2nd for Draisaitl. Now Draisaitl and Nylander are both having bad season compared to what we were expecting

The only reason you're Valuing Pacioretty that high is because you traded him to me in fantasy league for Pominville ;) 

Honestly that is wayyyyyyy too low. No way i base a trade around Draisaitl for a 29 year old winger with 1 more year on his deal. Draisaitl has more production than Patches, so compared to last year, yes he's down in terms of production. Still a very effective player. 

If i was hellbent on getting Patches on the Oilers. 

My max offer would look something like: 

Puljujarvi 

Nurse

1st 2019

for

Patches 

Benn

I still think thats a bit high, but can't see Montreal accepting any less. 

6 hours ago, CaNuCkSLoUiE23 said:

Draisaitill is a young star who's only gonna get better. Pacioretty has always been overrated in my honest opinion. 

How exactly is Paccioretty overrated? How many players in the league have put up a minimum of 30 goals a season going back to the year before the lockout? The guy is an elite goal scorer.  

BS.

Chiarelli could be fired if he pulls of this move and it doesn't correct the ship immediately. No need for him to take career defining move at this point. Oilers don't need a major surgery at this point just a minor fixes here and there.

That trade doesn't fix any of their problems.

Archived