VANEK-GRANNY-BURMI

GAUNCE-DOWD-VIRTANEN

EDLER-POULIOT

TANEV-HUTTON

MDZ-STECHER

MARKY

NILSSON

LAST MEETING:

Trust me, as someone who lived in Alberta for 16 years of his life, this is astoundingly accurate. GO CANUCKS GO!

Image result for FLAMES MEMES

This won't be an easy game and will show us hopeful fans what kind of heart the team has. I hope the team can rally at home and create some kind of positive and gritty culture. So far this year, they have not demonstrated any consistent play at the Rog. I know we are missing size, but nonetheless, I would like a team that is tough to play against at home. Perhaps Green can help rally the troops and stop the Lollygaging at home. What does that mean anyway? Gagging on a lolly-pop?

GCG

This is the perfect chance for some of our players to shine.

Who steps up?

Who shows up all the doubters?

I can think of several I would like to see do so. Hopefully they show what they are made of and put the flames in their place..

Good luck boys!

Go Canucks Go!

1 hour ago, NHTyrany said:

This won't be an easy game and will show us hopeful fans what kind of heart the team has. I hope the team can rally at home and create some kind of positive and gritty culture. So far this year, they have not demonstrated any consistent play at the Rog. I know we are missing size, but nonetheless, I would like a team that is tough to play against at home. Perhaps Green can help rally the troops and stop the Lollygaging at home. What does that mean anyway? Gagging on a lolly-pop?

GCG

Definition of lollygag

lollygaggedlollygagging
intransitive verb
fool around 1, dawdle 
  • Stop lollygagging and get to work.

1 hour ago, NHTyrany said:

GCG

It's a road game and we're road warriors. GCG

Flames have been hot and cold (no punnage) of late.  18YO has been playing better but Smith less so.  Apprehensive with no Bo, but a good thing that the Canucks coming off a loss as they usually play better, plus it being on the road.  Lots of positive and negative signs, really don't know what to expect.

• -SN- featured and pinned this topic
  • -SN- unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • -SN- locked this topic

Archived