The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Winnipeg Jets

-Vintage Canuck-

My strategy would have been: we will have several penalties so why not make them count. Run the goalie, fight Laine, and hit like crazy. Then there will be no weak ass calls, the quota will be filled for the game. It would be like a third period for the rest of the game. Team would need more warriors to do this though. Or perhaps even one warrior now that Dorse is gone. So soft but Benning admits he's building a skill team. I don't like this approach, the Jets have both and so should we.

1 minute ago, CanadianRugby said:

Actually I think we should trade for a defenseman that provides zero offense.  

this team must be bottom of the league or close to it

for the total points generated from the d

i cannot remember a worse d grouping on this nuck team

no one is able to pitch in with any offense

Just now, NHTyrany said:

My strategy would have been: we will have several penalties so why not make them count. Run the goalie, fight Laine, and hit like crazy. Then there will be no weak ass calls, the quota will be filled for the game. It would be like a third period for the rest of the game. Team would need more warriors to do this though. Or perhaps even one warrior now that Dorse is gone. So soft but Benning admits he's building a skill team. I don't like this approach, the Jets have both and so should we.

I agree.  At least we wouldn't complain about any legitimate penalties just as long as we get them injured and ref would stopping calling weak penalties.  That's a bad intention but if that what it takes for them to stop calling weak ones.  .  

Archived