The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Alabama Senate Election - Jones Defeat Moore in Upset Win

DonLever

45 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

Yes, I'm sure all the local stations will send their best people to the news conference of random-guy-at-Doug-Jones'-victory-party for clarification on that one. 

Haha. He admitted to voter fraud on live television. If I were him I’d lawyer up. The Feds might be coming after him as we speak.  They better not find a ballot with his name on it. 

Just now, Harvey Spector said:

Haha. He admitted to voter fraud on live television. If I were him I’d lawyer up. The Feds might be coming after him as we speak.  They better not find a ballot with his name on it. 

Not how that works :rolleyes:

If he and others committed voter fraud, I'm sure it will come out and they'll have to face the consequences. 

4 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

Nice deflect Funk.  You know exactly what he said, and it was NOT what you wrote.  He said, and I quote, "Because we came here all the way from different parts of the country as part of our fellowship,and all of us pitched in to VOTE and  canvass together and we got our boy elected".

That's different from what you wrote.  That is election fraud.

So we are clear.

This woman admits numerous times to the exact same thing while being from out of state so....

What i love is all this BS talk about faith and religion and how they use it to justify all their atrocious behavior... They will be judged harshly when the time comes...  

A few quotes from the Kingdom of Heaven suits these zealots:

"When you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that."

"I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What god desires is here (is in your mind and heart) and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not."

6 hours ago, Harvey Spector said:

:lol:  He just admitted to voter fraud!! 

I'm pretty sure that the Republicans and your hero Trump are actually better off losing in this case.

Everyone would be constantly reminded that an adult man who made forceful sexual advances on girls as young as 14 now had a say in American legislation, and that he had the full support of Trump and the Republicans despite his depravity.

7 minutes ago, Red Light Racicot said:

I'm pretty sure that the Republicans and your hero Trump are actually better off losing in this case.

Everyone would be constantly reminded that an adult man who made forceful sexual advances on girls as young as 14 now had a say in American legislation, and that he had the full support of Trump and the Republicans despite his depravity.

Too late. The RNC is now tied to Moore, Trump is tied to Moore, the Republican Party is tied to Moore and at least anecdotally I'm hearing a lot of Republicans saying they're done with the party and voting Democrat from now on. The entire world watched what happened in Alabama, they aren't going to escape the stench that continues to get fouler by the day in this clown car train wreck. The anger these people feel at the R's in power for destroying their party and not standing up for basic human decency is palpable. 2018 is going to be biblical.

8 hours ago, Mattrek said:

Too late. The RNC is now tied to Moore, Trump is tied to Moore, the Republican Party is tied to Moore and at least anecdotally I'm hearing a lot of Republicans saying they're done with the party and voting Democrat from now on. The entire world watched what happened in Alabama, they aren't going to escape the stench that continues to get fouler by the day in this clown car train wreck. The anger these people feel at the R's in power for destroying their party and not standing up for basic human decency is palpable. 2018 is going to be biblical.

I very much hope you are right. Honestly, I don't understand how anyone could forget about what happened here.

15 hours ago, coastal.view said:

i bet there was a very minor amount of voter fraud on each side

there usually is in every election

that does not overturn election results

get a grip

all this negative hype over nothing really

In the 2000+ pages of this thread, the voter fraud "problem" has been thoroughly debunked, several times. https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Harv is well aware of this, since he was one of the first Trump fans to promote the fake news of "3 million illegals voting for Hillary in California". His source was Twitter (as usual) and turned out to be one of Harv's very first "bombshells" that (like all of the many others) failed to explode.

There is no problem with voter fraud. The Republicans know it, Trump knows it and Harvey knows it. All of them are throwing stuff up against the wall to see what sticks.

As with all posts by @Harvey Spector, nothing to see here.

2 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

In the 2000+ pages of this thread, the voter fraud "problem" has been thoroughly debunked, several times. https://www.brennancenter.org/issues/voter-fraud

Harv is well aware of this, since he was one of the first Trump fans to promote the fake news of "3 million illegals voting for Hillary in California". His source was Twitter (as usual) and turned out to be one of Harv's very first "bombshells" that (like all of the many others) failed to explode.

There is no problem with voter fraud. The Republicans know it, Trump knows it and Harvey knows it. All of them are throwing stuff up against the wall to see what sticks.

As with all posts by @Harvey Spector, nothing to see here.

Absolute savage...  

Reading through this thread it seems we had a few closeted Roy Moore supporters who tried to deflect the conversation to Hillary Clinton through false equivalence. Roy Moore had yet to concede the election, not that any one even gives a &^@# anymore. Moore's political career is effectively finished, his concession is inconsequential. 

Archived