DonLever

The Alabama Senate Election - Jones Defeat Moore in Upset Win

"I am hearing".....why does that sound so familiar?

Oh yes, it was Trump and "I am hearing that the real unemployment rate is 42%"....Reading from the playbook...

1 hour ago, gurn said:

So far.

Fair enough but I don't see this one gaining the same traction. Moore is a loser tool and I'm thinking his political career is over and I assume he will likely face a trial.

43 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

"I am hearing".....why does that sound so familiar?

Oh yes, it was Trump and "I am hearing that the real unemployment rate is 42%"....Reading from the playbook...

Speaking of confusing.. That comment always confused me as well. That suggested unemployment rate is like over double that of Greece, Portugal, Spain and Italy and those Countries are near bankrupt.

Edited by Ryan Strome

40 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Speaking of confusing.. That comment always confused me as well. That suggested unemployment rate is like over double that of Greece, Portugal, Spain and Italy and those Countries are near bankrupt.

It was yet another case of Trump throwing stuff out there just to see what sticks and doing whatever he could to make the Dems look bad, whether it was true or not.

Of course, now that he's POTUS, the methodology for determining the unemployment rate is totally legitimate.:rolleyes: