The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Alabama Senate Election - Jones Defeat Moore in Upset Win

DonLever

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I voted for Stein and even I think that Stein did that just to get in the public eye and look relevant.  That had nothing to do with Hillary.  Stein has Russia/Putin ties so she's done for now anyways and won't be running again.

There is no way Stein on her own was able to raise $4 million for a recount.  She had help from Hillary and the DNC...

4 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I voted for Stein and even I think that Stein did that just to get in the public eye and look relevant.  That had nothing to do with Hillary.  Stein has Russia/Putin ties so she's done for now anyways and won't be running again.

Like the cold war days now hey? You spoke to a Russian once and now you're black balled. Murica!!

2 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

You must have forgot election night when her buddy sent everyone home that night and said there are many votes to count because she wasn't going to concede even though she clearly lost. See the similarities?

I'll leave for you to work out on your own. I posted her concession speech, that incuded her saying she called Trump the night before, and you refuse to acknowledge it. You should stop getting your info from Harvey.

Just now, Ronaldoescobar said:

#recount

I thought for sure too, but now I'm not so sure.  I posted the Alabama law on it a couple of minutes ago and since it doesn't qualify for an auto-recount, I'm not sure that the actual state statute allows for a federal recount.  It's vague on it's meaning of senate.  It doesn't specify either or both types.

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

She actually publicly crowdfunded it.  Don't you remember?

Yes I remember, I even posted the picture for you.  She barely raised $4 million the entire campaign but was able to raise that amount in two weeks through crowd sourcing?  I wonder who her donors were?  George Soros paid sponsors?

2 minutes ago, Harvey Spector said:

So basically she didn't have the balls to do it on TV in front of her supporters like everyone else.  She had to get someone to call him hours later...

What does having balls have to do with anything? You said she didn't concede... She clearly did. Just like you acknowledged in this post... you should be more careful about that... you'll start confusing Ryan.

1 minute ago, Harvey Spector said:

Yes I remember, I even posted the picture for you.  She barely raised $4 million the entire campaign but was able to raise that amount in two weeks through crowd sourcing?  I wonder who her donors were?  George Soros paid sponsors?

Good God no.  Those were Hillary supporters.  Nobody hid that or thought otherwise.

1 minute ago, SabreFan1 said:

Good God no.  Those were Hillary supporters.  Nobody hid that or thought otherwise.

Exactly.  She was the one asking for the recount and Hillary's shills gave her the money.  Perfect way for the DNC to wash their hands from the recount.  No way Stein acted on her own.  What was her motivation for a recount?  She only got 1% of the vote?

Archived