The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Alabama Senate Election - Jones Defeat Moore in Upset Win

DonLever

2 minutes ago, Canorth said:

What does having balls have to do with anything? You said she didn't concede... She clearly did. Just like you acknowledged in this post... you should be more careful about that... you'll start confusing Ryan.

Nah I'm alright I know what I seen live that night and it wasn't Hillary.

Maybe Harv shouldn't bave brought up Hillary who knew she still had staunch supporters like you.

Just now, Harvey Spector said:

Exactly.  She was the one asking for the recount and Hillary's shills gave her the money.  Perfect way for the DNC to wash their hands from the recount.  No way Stein acted on her own.  What was her motivation for a recount?  She only got 1% of the vote?

She had an explanation.  I forget what it was anymore.  I just have known about her for years and I know she's the kind of person that pretty much seeks attention so her voice can be heard.  The 3rd party candidates this last election were terrible.

2 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

Also gotta love who's sitting right next to his buddy Vlad! :lol:

Lol

Putin is infiltrating America! 

Seriously though, as an American tell me this. Why is it if you sit down with Russians it's the end of the world but politician after politician being in bed with the Saudi's is perfectly acceptable?

3 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

Nah I'm alright I know what I seen live that night and it wasn't Hillary.

Maybe Harv shouldn't bave brought up Hillary who knew she still had staunch supporters like you.

Lol... I'm a Hillary supporter because I called you and Harvey on your bullsh*t... sounds about right...

BTW... you and Harvey bringing up Hillary in an Alabama senate race is par for the course. It's your only move. 

Just now, Ryan Strome said:

Lol

Putin is infiltrating America! 

Seriously though, as an American tell me this. Why is it if you sit down with Russians it's the end of the world but politician after politician being in bed with the Saudi's is perfectly acceptable?

I'm not a fan of the Saudi's whatsoever.  The Saudi populace wants to wpie the US off the map.

The politicians love them because they pour so much money into the USA.  It's going to be worse now that they are buying Billions upon Billions of dollars in weapons.

Mark my words.  When the free oil money starts to go away and Saudi citizens uproot the royal family, those same weapons will be killing US and allied soldiers.

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

Lol... I'm a Hillary supporter because I called you and Harvey on your bullsh*t... sounds about right...

BTW... you and Harvey bringing up Hillary in an Alabama senate race is par for the course. It's your only move. 

I could care a less about Alabama and I think Moore should be in Prison.

And you didn't call anything out. She did not concede to her supporters. They were told to go home.

32 minutes ago, Canorth said:

I merely posted a picture of her and Tortorella made a comment.  Why did you bother replying to defend her?

45 minutes ago, SabreFan1 said:

I'm not a fan of the Saudi's whatsoever.  The Saudi populace wants to wpie the US off the map.

The politicians love them because they pour so much money into the USA.  It's going to be worse now that they are buying Billions upon Billions of dollars in weapons.

Mark my words.  When the free oil money starts to go away and Saudi citizens uproot the royal family, those same weapons will be killing US and allied soldiers.

Saudi Arabia? You mean the country that airs beheadings on live television?

1 hour ago, Harvey Spector said:

Yes I remember, I even posted the picture for you.  She barely raised $4 million the entire campaign but was able to raise that amount in two weeks through crowd sourcing?  I wonder who her donors were?  George Soros paid sponsors?

I think it was probably the same guy that was shooting from the helicopter in Vegas....or was it the shooters on the airport tarmac...or was it the guys on the roof who are tied to Saudi Arabia....?:unsure:

It's so hard to keep these stupid conspiracy theories straight....  

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think it was probably the same guy that was shooting from the helicopter in Vegas....or was it the shooters on the airport tarmac...or was it the guys on the roof who are tied to Saudi Arabia....?:unsure:

It's so hard to keep these stupid conspiracy theories straight....  

b6c0d6a7cda40e6a98dc8a56eaac790e.gif

Yep...  That statute that I posted also counts for federal elections.

This may not be over:

The current margin appears too large for an automatic recount, which is triggered under state law if the candidates are separated by less than half a percentage point, but Moore could call for a recount if he's willing to pay for one himself.

https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2017-elections/alabama-senate-race-results-moore-jones-n829011

12 hours ago, SabreFan1 said:

While they all shout, "God is great".  Yep.  Those scumbags...

Where 15 of the 19 hijackers on September the 11th came from. 

Yet what were both countries doing earlier this year?

23orb-master768.jpg

Literally. What the &^@# are they doing here?

Archived