The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Hope you noticed how your hero pk delays until Jake goes past him so he can jump him from behind.then add Hartnell's  bull$&!#.  Celebrating goal 7 like it was meaningful and running our players when you have a 6 goal lead. Nashville used to have a classy team. Seems like success has taken that away.

I'm so sorry that your team is awful,but Nashville shouldn't have to stop celebrating goals,because the other team is frustrated that they are losing 7-1.

2 minutes ago, AlwaysACanuckFan said:

The defense in particular hung Nilsson out to dry in which I don't blame Nilsson for smashing his stick to send a message.

Defence is a responsibility of the forwards as well as the d-men. Granlund is usually more defensively responsible. Goldobin seems to have forgotten his assignments. Eriksson was the only one working hard in the d-zone. on those goals where Nilsson lost his cool.

Our only hope is for every player to play the system and outwork our opponents. That hasn't been happening.

2 minutes ago, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

You are supposed to show fam a good time not bring them to the scene of a crime lol

2 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

I hope his country doesn't decide to attack us in retaliation. 

He's not too big on hockey and probably expects some positives out of this to get him into hockey lol. I've been trying to get him into hockey but with no Bo, this team is slacking big time.

41 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

They say third time is the charm, and one lucky fan made it count on his third shot during the Toyota Shoot-to-Win intermission contest at Rogers Arena on December 13th.

Give this man a contract, maybe we'll score more than 1 goal a game that Brock Boeser isn't part of

Just now, PredsFanFromLa said:

I'm so sorry that your team is awful,but Nashville shouldn't have to stop celebrating goals,because the other team is frustrated that they are losing 7-1.

Lol spin it any way you want Suby suckered Jake bigtime and looked over his shoulder to make sure he was gonna get it in there nice n clean like. Jakes hit was clean but I do think his stick came down on Emelin as he turned away.  Hartnell now that POS should have put his money where his mouth is.

2 minutes ago, apollo said:

No one deserves to be singled out tonight. A few very unlucky bounces and then the wheels fell off completely. The team wasn't that bad the first 30 minutes. 

No positives though... 

Nilsson was having a bad night, I'm baffled by Travis decision to keep him in there after the 4th goal... 

At least Brock keeps scoring. 

Many times this year the team has pulled together and improved as the game went on, but this game started out ok, but devolved into a hot mess over the course of the 2nd and 3rd periods. 

I know losing Dorsett and Gudbranson hurt the team toughness level, but if they're the only guys on the team with any heart then we're really in trouble. 

Just look at some of the other teams in this league and tell me we are in the same league.I know we are rebuilding, but seriously,.we need some size, badly.

We could honestly use some forwards with some size and push back,just to help some of our rookies coming up to stay alive out there when the s%&t hits the fan.

When they showed Hartnell going around intimidating our team. those boys looked scared sh!t-less.

It seems like other teams have not one guy but several that can throw down if the occasion arises.

We need a Gino type to intimidate other teams or at the very least some players big enough to contend with the size of our opponents.

Just now, Green Building said:

Many times this year the team has pulled together and improved as the game went on, but this game started out ok, but devolved into a hot mess over the course of the 2nd and 3rd periods. 

I know losing Dorsett and Gudbranson hurt the team toughness level, but if they're the only guys on the team with any heart then we're really in trouble. 

Those prideful guys who get angry when things get tough and lead by example are worth their weight in gold.  Very tough to measure their contributions when it’s going well but pretty obvious when you don’t have em in the lineup.

5 minutes ago, PredsFanFromLa said:

If you're going to continue poking the bear like you have been all evening, you can either go to the Predators message board on your own will, or I will have to help you out.

Archived