The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

4 minutes ago, PredsFanFromLa said:

I'm so sorry that your team is awful,but Nashville shouldn't have to stop celebrating goals,because the other team is frustrated that they are losing 7-1.

Funny, Preds have been around for how many years?  Haven't seen you around here till recently.  Looking forward to you being here  sticking up for you team for many years to come, hope you stay when your brief party is over.

Just now, CRAZY_4_NAZZY said:

Love Tanev, but this is getting a tad pathetic.  Tanev's gotta change the way he plays and try not to get punished like crazy or his career is going to be shortened.

didnt even know this happened. 

So Tanev, Sutter 1 week away, Gudbranson 2 weeks away, Horvat 6 weeks away, Baertschi 6 weeks away.

This is gonna be a long season.

1 minute ago, atillaMYhun said:

Funny, Preds have been around for how many years?  Haven't seen you around here till recently.  Looking forward to you being here  sticking up for you team for many years to come, hope you stay when your brief party is over.

Man we suck, even our trolls are lame.

2 minutes ago, PredsFanFromLa said:

I'm so sorry that your team is awful,but Nashville shouldn't have to stop celebrating goals,because the other team is frustrated that they are losing 7-1.

Sorry your pansy team couldn't take a clean hit.

Weakest development in the NHL is the hysteria that ensues every time a good, hard, clean hit is thrown.

The definiition of chickencrap.  It used to be that people respected a clean hit - the guy that threw it - nodded their head and took a number.

Now they over-react like entitled babies that you're not supposed to hit.

Nothing old school whatsoever about that weak  Subban response.  It was embarrassing.

9 minutes ago, PredsFanFromLa said:

Your the one whining about a hit. If your guys don't like it, they shouldn't dish it out.  Just deserves was all Jake provided.

1 minute ago, ilduce39 said:

Those prideful guys who get angry when things get tough and lead by example are worth their weight in gold.  Very tough to measure their contributions when it’s going well but pretty obvious when you don’t have em in the lineup.

The positive from this game tonight is that the young guys get a taste of the $&!#-stick and can hopefully learn how to overcome it by next game. Chalk this one up as a "what doesn't kill you..."

Watch JB go and make a rash move tmrw to add some meat and potatoes to the roster while giving up our 2nd rounder. This team cannot be fixed in one day. There are a lot of holes to fill let's get real over here. I love the Canucks but this is not a playoff team. We need to draft a couple more studs esp on the back end. 

10 minutes ago, PredsFanFromLa said:

you are like pigeon level stupid. 

1 minute ago, Kungfudru said:

Watch JB go and make a rash move tmrw to add some meat and potatoes to the roster while giving up our 2nd rounder. This team cannot be fixed in one day. There are a lot of holes to fill let's get real over here. I love the Canucks but this is not a playoff team. We need to draft a couple more studs esp on the back end. 

Post a list of the "rash moves" JB has made to date.

Archived