The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

When the injury bug hits your whole team plus you lose your heart and soul (pushback) player in Dorsett this is what happens. It's no mystery. Fans need to put things in perspective. We had a lot of players log big minutes that have no business being in the ice for that long. That's where the mistakes come from. Put it behind us and move on.

I expect a players meeting to follow this game

Just now, DIBdaQUIB said:

I agree with your assessment especially since pk delays until Jake is past him so he can jump him from behind but...You are delusional if you think the nhl will do anything to pk for that.

On the other hand , I will not be surprised to find out that they are considering disciplining Jake. It's just how it works.

no, I'm not delusional Dib - I know the NHL will not suspend PK for that.

but that is definitely suspension material.

It was a chickencrap blindside punch.

The punk looks over his shoulder first to see if that chump Lee was going to call anything.

Instead of inviting Virtanen to answer, he does the weak blindside thing.

Clean hit - kudos to Jake for throwing it.

No one deserves to be singled out tonight. A few very unlucky bounces and then the wheels fell off completely. The team wasn't that bad the first 30 minutes. 

No positives though... 

Nilsson was having a bad night, I'm baffled by Travis decision to keep him in there after the 4th goal... 

At least Brock keeps scoring. 

Archived