[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks - Fri, Dec 15 @ 7PM - SNP

Baer.

2 minutes ago, Freaky Freak said:

I would like to see Gagne no where near Goldy or JV lol

Sedin-Sedin-Boeser
Eriksson-Burmistrov-Vanek
Goldobin--Granlund-Virtanen
Gaunce-Dowd-Gagne

Can we all pllllllllleeeeeease start spelling  his name Gagner and not Gagne? It’s driving me crazy!

Woke up to the Tanev news..figures. I'd been hoping him paired with Edler, would somehow rebuild the latter's diminished trade value.

No predictions on this one tonite. I'd guess the Sharks have scheduled coasting to an easy 5-2 win, then celebrating with Roxy girls.

At some point, Greener's gonna start hoppin & jumpin with the nervous Willie jig..it's sweepin' Nucks-nation.

Just now, luckylager said:

There are at least a dozen people on Saltspring that are, like, totally offended by that, man.

Harshin' some mellows, Blunt.

Damn. I just realized I insulted a couple of million Indian folks who live near the river of the same name.

Sorry lucky.

1 hour ago, darkpoet said:

The Sharks are actually 17-10-3 now
The next week will basically show us if this team is done or not. If we lose tonight, we're 7 points off pace........  make it 9 if we lose to the Flames on Sunday.
Tuesday it's Montreal. Drop that one too and you may as well pack your bags. :angry:

It sucks because when we're relatively healthy, we can compete. maybe even good enough to squeak into a wild card slot.

The problem then is, that we're not good enough to get anywhere anyway, and making the playoffs kills your chance of a lottery pick. 
So...... one more year of pain?

:ph34r:

Bahahaaa,  one year...

You're usual more of a realist with a large side of cynicism.

What gives? Strong edibles?

3 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Damn. I just realized I insulted a couple of million Indian folks who live near the river of the same name.

Sorry lucky.

How ignorant of me... I'm all joking about a few hippy feelings getting hurt, meanwhile- Philly insults the most significant river system to a few hundred million Hindu's..

13 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Bahahaaa,  one year...

You're usual more of a realist with a large side of cynicism.

What gives? Strong edibles?

After 35 years of this nonsense, it's getting harder and harder to keep the dementia at bay.

We should have won a Cup by accident by now for cryin' out loud

Maybe for our 50th Anniversary in 2020 there may finally be something to celebrate? 

ugh........ :picard:

Archived