The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks - Fri, Dec 15 @ 7PM - SNP

Baer.

1 minute ago, coolboarder said:

Yes, but with little bit problem the call were super late and they see 3 on 2 opportunity going the other way, he had to make a split seconds decision whether to call this one or prevent the scoring opportunity.   

Problem for who? It's a penalty... it was a good call. When a ref fails to make a call and one down the ice says "hey you missed that one...I got your back"... late or not I will appreciate that this would happen in our future for us...

Just now, DarthMelvin said:

Problem for who? It's a penalty... it was a good call. When a ref fails to make a call and one down the ice says "hey you missed that one...I got your back"... late or not I will appreciate that this would happen in our future for us...

It happens rarely for us even super late ones.  I don't even recall any penalty call that were giving us a PP with super late call like this one.  

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Ahh the days of CD's. 

Before that Tapes.

Before that Records.

Sigh. 

Got tons of CDs...Some tapes and a cassette player and a pretty stellar vinyl set up. Love music and sure do miss the old music store era. Online and downloading doesn't come.close to cutting it.

4 minutes ago, combover said:

It great that green took him a side and said we need more from you. Green seems to good at building trust and respect showing them respect. Jakes another example

it makes guys want to play for you and it shows tonight.Green could be benning best signing.

he reminds me of that prototypical motivational coach from the movies.

like coach Carter:D  we gonna win a cup with hi. move aside babcock there is a sheriff in town. 

Archived