The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Sharks @ Canucks - Fri, Dec 15 @ 7PM - SNP

Baer.

7 minutes ago, Stelar said:

Back in the day driving from Port Alberni to Victoria to hit A & B sound was the highlight of the month 

I was a bit too young to truly appreciate it, but A&B Sound had a great selection.  Tons of old stock and lot's of new releases. 

It's been awhile since Ive seen most of the popular record store movies too hmmmm.

3 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

And you spend lots of hard earned money on Sound Systems. Now the sound quality seems not to be a thing anymore. 

Yup. My system makes me a dinosaur I suppose. Spent a ton but experiencing music at live levels and hearing what the artist put down in the studio is worth it.

13 minutes ago, AllWeatherFan said:

Certainly can't question their character - but personally I stop short of referring to them as the team leaders any longer. They've sure played well of late though! 

Agree, just thinking a lot of the young guys would still look up to them as leaders , definately a passing of the torch has begun

3 minutes ago, DIBdaQUIB said:

Got tons of CDs...Some tapes and a cassette player and a pretty stellar vinyl set up. Love music and sure do miss the old music store era. Online and downloading doesn't come.close to cutting it.

totally

been playing guitar since 1989 and still love good music and great RECORDED music

Sound City documentary was awesome

ok go Canucks!

7 minutes ago, canuckledraggin said:

Hehe. did you want a word for word quote? I love that you Comets fans are Canucks fans too. Our minor leaguers are in good hands with you guys :)

Comets looked good tonight with a bunch of echl guys. Demko a stud. And this Woods kid could be something. Big and mean. 

Archived