i dunno tanev

pretty half hearted injury effort

compared to bo, baer, sutter, gud.. all 4 to 6 weeks

and dorsett.. permanent

gotta pull up your socks a bit i think :P

It's like there's no 'try' in this team anymore :lol:

Stealth Tank for Dalhin!!!!

This is how you Tank without tanking.

If we had a legit shot, maybe some of these injuries get played thru, but with two thirds of our top line out and our shut down center and our two best shut down d men out.. 

time to make ready for the draft and move some players for picks and prospects.  Sign Taveres, draft Dalhin and que the finished rebuild. 

EmW

I have been impressed with Tanev's game so far this year but the ongoing injuries reinforce my desire that he be traded. His style of game almost begs the question if he will get injured for when. Either Tanev or Edler would likely bring a 1st Rounder back which is more important than keeping them. 

The team is trending down with serious help of all the injuries. Ultimately we were likely sellers at the deadline anyway. Another good draft needed. Creeping closer to creating a ketchup-effect with all the young talent we`re collecting. This could be great news in a roundabout way. Tanev has been solid out there BTW.

2-3 weeks is better the 4-6. 

Although we have all seen those groin injuries that are supose to be two weeks end up a lot longer and then the guys try to play through it.

sucks that green had these guys playing a good brand of hockey and they were having some success now  with the injuries to keys players it’s such a downer.  most teams can’t cover  the long term loss of 2/3 top line #1dman and the best checker and shutdown/ faceoff  guys on the team let alone a team that’s early in a rebuild.

Archived