The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Only 4 players in the entire NHL with more goals than Brock.  And he's played the fewest games.

1 minute ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He's on pace for 46 goals.

Why doesn't Brock get the same kind of hype as some other rookies (Matthews, Laine, etc.)? He's absolutely killing it. It's it just 'cause he played in college first?

1 minute ago, Cramarossa said:

Why doesn't Brock get the same kind of hype as some other rookies (Matthews, Laine, etc.)? He's absolutely killing it. It's it just 'cause he played in college first?

Brock doesn't play for the Leafs

7 minutes ago, hlinkas wrister said:

We won despite the refs. Jake with only 8:46 of ice and I didn't see him make any glaring mistakes. Feel for that kid

Yup and I thought that Jake would finally get a chance in 3v3 with so many injuries in the line up. But nope, i was wrong.

Disappointed!

Just now, Cramarossa said:

He's a Canuck, but who cares we get to witness greatness.

4 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

He's on pace for 46 goals. 

I said at the start of the season if he got 20-25 goals I'd be happy.

But he has far exceeded my expectations. For those about to Brock, We salute you!

someone should tell the arena DJ to play that song once in a while

1 minute ago, Cramarossa said:

He’s getting noticed out east finally, but honestly you think he’d get more notice than Mathews? 

They interviewed Brock before the game against the Leafs last HNIC and I believe one of the first questions was regarding him being Mathews roommate once lol. 

Archived