The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] San Jose Sharks vs. Vancouver Canucks

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Why doesn't Brock get the same kind of hype as some other rookies (Matthews, Laine, etc.)? He's absolutely killing it. It's it just 'cause he played in college first?

If he played on the Leafs every sportsnet/cbc/tsn swindler in a moore's 2 for 1  suit would be frothing at the mouth talking about him.

3 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

Why doesn't Brock get the same kind of hype as some other rookies (Matthews, Laine, etc.)? He's absolutely killing it. It's it just 'cause he played in college first?

Cause he plays on the west coast ... specifically Vancouver 

Was worried about Vanek with Sedins, has to be the slowest line in the league, but Sedins have turned back the clock a few years.  Granny, Ericksson, Boeser looks good.  Get Virtanen back with Gaunce and give Virt more minutes.  They are a handful together.  

Del Zotto, Stecher, Biega very involved all night.  Hutton a solid game overall.  Edler had one of his games where he is a horse.  Look at that lineup and you just have to shake your head; how did they dominate?  Sucks Sharks got a point, did not deserve it.  

3 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Henrik now has 22 points in 33 games. That puts him on pace for 55 (which is 33+22) points. :o

People have been crying for the Sedins to put the team on their back and win us a game from time to time, they certainly did that tonight.

If they can continue to produce at respectable levels I'll be surprised if they're not back next year on a cheaper one year deal.

3 minutes ago, Cramarossa said:

If Brock wins the calder, then he will get a ton of attention. He will be on the same level as Tarasenko, MacKinnon, Tavares, etc. But I don't think anyone is ever going to hit the same level as McDavid and Matthews in Canada. Those two guys are ridiculously over-covered by the media.

I just wanted them to come and play and look like they were interested - Cab't bitch about what we got - great team game - happy for the guys - it must be a happy spot in the dressing room 

Sedins stepped it up tonight and I didn't even hold my breath when they were on the ice 3 on 3

Happy Happy Happy

Onto Sunday

GCG

Archived