The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Slovakia vs. Canada | Group A | Dec. 27, 2017 | 4:00 PM PT

2 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Kid's got some jam to his game for sure.

11 minutes ago, J-23 said:

I like Formenton, #24's game.

Like it even more because that is the pick Calgary traded away to Ottawa to get Curtis Lazar. If he turns out to be a full time NHLer and better player then Lazar, it's another thing we can use to mock at the Flames :lol:

1 minute ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Dangerous play. Should be a penalty. 

I have a Slovakian feed.  They were more worried about the guys bleeding mouth. Did not see how that happened? Nor could I tell what they were saying. But as the camera passed the guy getting a towel from the trainer? The commentary suddenly happened at 5 times the speed.

But in any case, no I disagree. Bean was turning to the Slovak as the hit happened. Just unfortunate.  

1 minute ago, Canuck Surfer said:

I have a Slovakian feed.  They were more worried about the guys bleeding mouth. Did not see how that happened? Nor could I tell what they were saying. But as the camera passed the guy getting a towel from the trainer? The commentary suddenly happened at 5 times the speed.

But in any case, no I disagree. Bean was turning to the Slovak as the hit happened. Just unfortunate.  

Looked borderline interference to me. Not like stand up and yell at the tv kinda missed call though. 

Archived