The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Denmark vs. Canada | Group A | Dec. 30, 2017 | 5:00 PM PT

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Dube was a non-factor in his first two games, looked 'okay' yesterday, hoping he can do better today even though the opponent is a bit weak.

I am looking to see why he is on the team versus Cody Glass or even Kole Lind and I sure haven't seen it yet.

Just now, Rob_Zepp said:

I am looking to see why he is on the team versus Cody Glass or even Kole Lind and I sure haven't seen it yet.

Yeah, Canada made a lot of questionable decisions on the forward selection and still wondering the same thing. They didn't seem to pick the best players available but looked more into which players can fill the role better. Even then, it doesn't make much sense.

9 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Yeah. Trying to figure the reason why myself. Lind, glass, and Suzuki look like better options to me.

3 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Makar looking better each game.

I'm questioning the coaching staff for the decision of him having as the seventh defenceman. He has arguably looked the best Canadian defenceman in this tournament and is still playing in a limited role. Someone at the game has a sign: “Dude, where’s Makar?!” which describes my thoughts as well.

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I'm questioning the coaching staff for the decision of him having as the seventh defenceman. He has arguably looked the best Canadian defenceman in this tournament and is still playing in a limited role. Someone at the game has a sign: “Dude, where’s Makar?!” which describes my thoughts as well.

Maybe he cant distinguish between makar and clague.

Archived