The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCVHL: ON HIATUS indefinately

Primal Optimist

Well, this may not be worth pursuing as we currently sit at 14 interested potential GM's and more than one has sent pm's basically saying "if so and so is in your league i won't be" and it isn't even two guys who are fighting..its two totally seperate sets of people involved ...so in reality I have 12 GM's including me...I am officially shelving the idea and may revisit in the offseason. 

Thanks for your interest folks, but with less than half a league interested its a tough slog in an already populated market. I will let this thread die off now but your input has been appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, this may not be worth pursuing as we currently sit at 14 interested potential GM's and more than one has sent pm's basically saying "if so and so is in your league i won't be" and it isn't even two guys who are fighting..its two totally seperate sets of people involved ...so in reality I have 12 GM's including me...I am officially shelving the idea and may revisit in the offseason. 

Thanks for your interest folks, but with less than half a league interested its a tough slog in an already populated market. I will let this thread die off now but your input has been appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Did you tell those guys that the league isn’t intended for 4 year olds?

Was going to say the same thing - must be a great life living in a constant bubble, if you have to shelter yourself from a few people you don’t agree with in a fantasy hockey league. 

Snowflakes. 

Archived