Sign in to follow this  
Primal Optimist

CDCVHL: ON HIATUS indefinately

Well, this may not be worth pursuing as we currently sit at 14 interested potential GM's and more than one has sent pm's basically saying "if so and so is in your league i won't be" and it isn't even two guys who are fighting..its two totally seperate sets of people involved ...so in reality I have 12 GM's including me...I am officially shelving the idea and may revisit in the offseason. 

Thanks for your interest folks, but with less than half a league interested its a tough slog in an already populated market. I will let this thread die off now but your input has been appreciated. 

Edited by Primal Optimist
  • Upvote 2

I am definitely not a VIP but very interested in getting manhandled by SV for the third time in the third league.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, 73 Percent said:

Aren't you winning enough leagues?

I'm one shy of my quota.

If this league comes to fruition, maybe I'll let you win in YHL.

Spoiler

Nah, I'll still win that too :P

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 2

Well, this may not be worth pursuing as we currently sit at 14 interested potential GM's and more than one has sent pm's basically saying "if so and so is in your league i won't be" and it isn't even two guys who are fighting..its two totally seperate sets of people involved ...so in reality I have 12 GM's including me...I am officially shelving the idea and may revisit in the offseason. 

Thanks for your interest folks, but with less than half a league interested its a tough slog in an already populated market. I will let this thread die off now but your input has been appreciated. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

On 2017-12-30 at 7:44 PM, Primal Optimist said:

"if so and so is in your league i won't be"

Did you tell those guys that the league isn’t intended for 4 year olds?

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Monty said:

Did you tell those guys that the league isn’t intended for 4 year olds?

Was going to say the same thing - must be a great life living in a constant bubble, if you have to shelter yourself from a few people you don’t agree with in a fantasy hockey league. 

Snowflakes. 

well it was more than one person and aimed at more than one person...which made it hard to consider I had a full 14 interested...either way it was just 12 and so in my judgement it would be one keeper league too many at this time. Sorry to disappoint folks.