The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} Canucks At Wild - A Brother Vs Brother and A Welcome Home Brock Edition | Jan 14 | 5 PM | SN |

AlwaysACanuckFan

1 hour ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

The funny thing is in the wording for score and win they say "if any player scores 5 goals you could have a chance to win $1,000,000". Apparently 5 goals just gets in you in the draw. 

How else should they word it - they can't be handing out 1M to everyone who participates in the contest.  

2 hours ago, Red Wooster said:

Trevor/Jamie Linden

Pavel/Valeri Bure

Mark/Paul Messier

Patrick/Peter Sundstrom

Probably a few more....

I can state this for a certainty...we have the better Sedin. I'm not sure which one is technically better, but regardless, we have him...for now...to be continued...at the TDL...or in the summer...I could do this all day...   ...   ...

2 hours ago, rekker said:

Not sure about that one. Geoff "pad my stats against weak teams" Courtnall. Great Nuck but would of taken his brother in their prime every time . 

Geoff used to annoy me at times, but he had a knack for scoring big goals. He wasn't always engaged, but when he was, he could be a formidable player. Russ was a figureskater who was bounced off the puck far too easily. 

6 minutes ago, Jack Fig said:

Geoff used to annoy me at times, but he had a knack for scoring big goals. He wasn't always engaged, but when he was, he could be a formidable player. Russ was a figureskater who was bounced off the puck far too easily. 

Sounds a lot like Burrows.

Archived