The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[CDC: MAFIA] The Case of the Disappearing Radishes [Game Over - Town Wins]

Aladeen

What Happened to Master Radishes?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm gonna be harsh for a sec and say that it was not the ideal play to hard claim sheriff, zfetch (assuming you're legit). The investigation results could have been hidden in a reads list or something but oh well.

Wait, this is assuming dead players flip their actual role. Qwags just flipped "Town" so maybe we don't get to know who the sheriff is after they die?

47 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

How likely is the possibility that the mafia intentionally didn't submit a kill? I mean the best case scenario for them is that we lynch two inactives that flip town and we have start over. I guess that's not terrible since we can't get any more investigation results.

I don't think the mafia would intentionally not submit the kill if all 3 were active.

Well, which of the scenarios below is more likely or probable?

1. Mafia forgetting to submit a kill

2. Mafia intentionally not submitting a kill.

I'm thinking #1 solely because this is a small game to begin with so why drag it out a little bit longer by keeping a guy alive?

when they award me the nobel prize in literature im not gonna show up and make a speech or nothin imma be billin at home smoking wheat and writing more lines

when they award me the nobel prize in physics im not gonna show up and make a speech or nothin imma be billin at home smoking wheat and making more discoveries

when they award me the nobel peace prize im not gonna show up and make a speech or nothin imma be billin at home smoking wheat

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm gonna be harsh for a sec and say that it was not the ideal play to hard claim sheriff, zfetch (assuming you're legit). The investigation results could have been hidden in a reads list or something but oh well.

Correct, but that would also arose the mafia (cuz idk how smart the mafia team was). And as a result one of my two TP investigations in particular otherwise, would have been lynched in favour of Qwags who for all I knew had a 30% chance of being mafia. 

Archived