GRANNY-SUTTER-ERIKSSON

GAUNCE-DOWD-VIRT

EDLER-STECH

TANEV-HUTTON

GUDDY-MDZ

MARKY

NILSSON

LAST MEETING:

Like many of you, I'm ecstatic that hockey has returned. GO CANUCKS GO!!!

Throwback to Torts: 

It will be difficult to contend with Coil's speed and particularly McJesus without  Dorse. Notwithstanding, I hope the Nucks show the league that Edmonton failed to capitalize on its slew of 1st overalls and will be capped to mediocrity for a decade.

Very happy to have hockey back, the week lay off was hopefully good for the team nursing injuries though. Should be an interesting game tonight, teams are tight in the standings. Edm needs to go on a bit of a run if they want a chance at the playoffs. I want us to play well but I still believe it is best to get a high draft pick and stay in the top 5-7 overall

Hockey’s back 

To bad it’s on cbc with ron the nurse and don the dinosaur and the CBC broadcast team, by nights end we should know what McDavid eats before and after games what time he sleeps and how awesome a person and play he is because his biggest fan is the colour guy who we will be able to hear say “Conor sign my shirt sign my shirt” when he accident,y in purpose leaves his mic on to prove his love.

conversly we won’t even know who’s playing for the Canucks with the exception of a boeser clip that slipped in by accident. 

Hope its a good game both teams coming off the bad idea break so it’s either well rest fast hockey or a sluggish and lazy “finding their legs” mess.

4-1 van 

oilers self entitlement has cost them the season. They came into this year thinking it was going to be easy and believed the hype. Public enemy and Flavour flav know better. 

also glad for the canucks game tonight - I broke down and watched part of the Vegas-Panthers game last night just to see hoe McCann is looking - can we trade Guddy  for him ?

Thanx for starting both GDT's Qwags ::D

Go Canucks Go

6 hours ago, Qwags said:

LINEUP: VANEK-GAGNER-BOESER

SEDIN-SEDIN-BAER

GRANNY-SUTTER-ERIKSSON

GAUNCE-DOWD-VIRT

EDLER-STECH

TANEV-HUTTON

GUDDY-MDZ

MARKY

NILSSON

Lineup looks good, except I would go with :

Vanek-Henrik-Boeser

Daniel-Gagner-Baer

... to counteract Edmonton's speed.

After a good rest, Bo is gonna be on fire again.  2 goals and 1 assist for him.  5-2 win for the good guys!

1 hour ago, combover said:

Hockey’s back 

To bad it’s on cbc with ron the nurse and don the dinosaur and the CBC broadcast team, by nights end we should know what McDavid eats before and after games what time he sleeps and how awesome a person and play he is because his biggest fan is the colour guy who we will be able to hear say “Conor sign my shirt sign my shirt” when he accident,y in purpose leaves his mic on to prove his love.

conversly we won’t even know who’s playing for the Canucks with the exception of a boeser clip that slipped in by accident. 

Hope its a good game both teams coming off the bad idea break so it’s either well rest fast hockey or a sluggish and lazy “finding their legs” mess.

4-1 van 

oilers self entitlement has cost them the season. They came into this year thinking it was going to be easy and believed the hype. Public enemy and Flavour flav know better. 

Expect more talk about whom the Coiler owners should fire for the dismal first half. Perhaps they will start trading everyone for anyone...

5 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Expect more talk about whom the Coiler owners should fire for the dismal first half. Perhaps they will start trading everyone for anyone...

i believe Peter C is gonna get axed. he has made some abysmal trades. i use to think jim was responsible for the eriksson/Seguin trade which may be true but Peter C constructed and made the deal. Jim has proven he is a far better deal maker then Peter C.  i cant wait until he is exposed for what he is. 

a lame duck gm.

20 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

i believe Peter C is gonna get axed. he has made some abysmal trades. i use to think jim was responsible for the eriksson/Seguin trade which may be true but Peter C constructed and made the deal. Jim has proven he is a far better deal maker then Peter C.  i cant wait until he is exposed for what he is. 

a lame duck gm.

So Eberle for Strome isn't a good deal?

Archived